D*rby to be relegated? | Page 4 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

If we win tomorrow, we are safe.

We would be 9 points clear of Derby with 9 to play for. Only goal difference could relegate us.

Any further defeat for Derby secures our status.

Amazing that it's now Derby we are keeping ahead of.

Rotherham 4 points behind with 3 games in hand.

A 2 point swing towards Wednesday in the next couple of games puts them in sight of a last day showdown at Pride Park.

Rooney rooney rooney 😂 he looked lost trudging off the pitch. Would love it if they got relegated.

If we win tomorrow, we are safe.

We would be 9 points clear of Derby with 9 to play for. Only goal difference could relegate us.

Any further defeat for Derby secures our status.

Amazing that it's now Derby we are keeping ahead of.

Rotherham 4 points behind with 3 games in hand.

A 2 point swing towards Wednesday in the next couple of games puts them in sight of a last day showdown at Pride Park.

Wednesday cannot catch us and their last two games are against us and Derby; you could not have wished for such a finish to a season; not in your wildest dreams.

Fookin' come on!

D*rby (got it right this time) losing 3-0 away at Preston with everything at stake is a shocking result for them.

God, I hope Roth can get it together.

The very thought of every single Derby supporter on the planet, sat by their radios or televisions at 3pm on Saturday 1st May, hoping we beat Wednesday for them, kind of restores your faith in human nature.

Lol

Every one of them listening to radio Nottingham praying for a Forest win.

And every forest fan praying we throw the game heavily to help Wednesday's goal difference :rotfl:

From DCFC fans forum.....

Well, that was an absolute disgrace. No other words for it. Championship status on the line and you can’t even put up a fight. No player out there deserves to have that badge on their shirt. Should be ashamed of themselves, getting paid to “perform” like that! They can all duck off for all I care, and take Rooney will them. He’s utterly incompetent, unqualified, and has been a stain on this club ever since he arrived. And then there’s Mel Morris. Worst chairman of Derby County in a long time. Brought this club to its absolute knees. Every single one of them. Get. Out. Of. Our. Club.

Brilliant stuff.

Chairman Gibson has an opportunity to put the boot in.
Yes, good job for Derby that they are nor four points ahead of a team with three games in hand and not playing (i) a team who complained they had not been given a points deduction (ii) whose major rivals are playing their main rival against relegation and (iiii) are themselves playing that major rival at home on the last day of the season without the support of any of their fans.

It’s good banter with colleagues and relatives and would relish the opportunity should The Rams get relegated. I do however enjoy the rivalry and will miss playing them if relegation was to happen. I always feel a rival neighbour brings out the best. A positive for Forest would be the demise of their Cat 1 academy. Many youngsters have chosen Derby ahead of Forest because of the standing of the respective academies. Relegation with even more financial constraints surely will mean a downsizing of their academy. With it possibly the strengthening of ours. Even more important we get Cat1 status.