D*rby to be relegated? | Page 2 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

I agree with every word you’ve said.... but then again I bet many didn’t have odds on us screwing up getting a play off spot last year😂

There’s; guaranteed, very likely, likely, 50/50, unlikely, very unlikely, nearly impossible, Nottingham Forest likely, mathematically impossible.

There are huge differences Will

last season it was a clear cut, two horse race, and we needed a point to be sure of the play offs

this time round its a 9 horse race (Wycombe are down) and we already have enough points.

There are huge differences Will

last season it was a clear cut, two horse race, and we needed a point to be sure of the play offs

this time round its a 9 horse race (Wycombe are down) and we already have enough points.

Oh I’m convinced we won’t go down Mao, I was only teasing in the Forest factor.

I actually said to everybody before the stoke game that I was convinced we were going to blow it. They didn’t disappoint.

I won £80 on exactly that bet

I won £500 on us losing to Blackpool in the playoffs got fucking wasted somehow made it home woke up dying expecting no sympathy from Mrs Woanz but she’d remembered my stupid betting on Sod’s law scheme & had already spent the money twice over.

I’ve never bet against Forest since as I’ve never been so pissed off spending money I’d won.

Good work from Cov. Rotherham have 2 games in hand and 4 points behind.

Certainly time to shit it if a sheep!

On their forums they are delighted with this result and think it has saved them

They do seem a particularly deluded bunch, most clubs in and around are in a relegation battle are fatalistic at best & down right suicidal at worse, those clowns are the biggest bunch of self satisfied, holier than thou ***** outside of Brentford

Don't think they will be quite so confident when Blackburn turn them over tomorrow, just think Roverum will not have enough stamina with the amount of games they have to fit in.

If they aren’t shitting themselves now, they are even more stupid than I thought.

The Granny Shagger could be going up in my estimation...

Perfect scenario: Derby score in the 105th minute on the final day to escape relegation. EFL win appeal and dock them 3 points which sends them down

Tonight's result was taken in good humour by the Derby faithful:

T: "This isn’t good enough. Rooney also should have never took charge permanently, not in the middle of a season. He just stands there, arms folded, clueless. Why didnt we get Hughton in when we had the chance?"

Steve Porter: "Players should be, on the whole, embarrassed tonight. Two soft goals conceded. Club is a mess."

Zach: "Regardless of if we get relegated or not (which I think we will) this group of players will be remembered for this horrific season. Only 3 deserve to wear the shirt."

Joel Moore: "Spineless and rudderless. Play okay, miss chances, concede horrendous goals and fall apart. Can’t score, can’t defend. Relegation simply inevitable."

Darryl: "Genuinely just checked League 1 table to see potential fixtures for next season."

Samuel: "I actually can’t believe what I just watched, going down, end of, not bring this back now."

Cory: Deserve relegation. We need a miracle in other teams below us dropping points and a certain must-win game Tuesday which clearly won't happen."

Joe Smith: "They should be ashamed. Division one we go."

Karl Jefferies: "Embarrassed to be a fan, shambles of a club, clueless manager, league 1 here we come!"

John Askew: "Pathetic, we are going down."

Jason Dean: "Rooney may as well resign now., let's face it, he won't want to be in charge of a tier three team next season."

Sheep shagging wankers finally seem to have had a dose of reality. They’re going to have to deal with a points deduction next season as well.

I like them fearing relegation.
I wouldn't be adverse to them dropping down for a season to see what we saw and teach them some humility but, in general, I think it sucks if your arch rivals aren't in the same league. Unpopular opinion but, honestly, I'd rather they stayed up.
If we ever get promoted, I'd want them to be promoted a least season or two later to rekindle the fire.