D*rby to be relegated? | Page 68 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

Yes it’s all about bones, nothing to do with the fact that I’m working hard on another gym sesh whilst you’re out there doing no exercise & following it up with a nice big slice of cake.

Im peloton master.

Ive mastered hanging my coat AND pants of it

We need to start picking up wins at home, we look a very handy away side just need to find a solution at home. Glad Bournemouth lost was getting tired of my mates constant rabitting on about super Scotty Parker, they have a very thin squad few injuries and loss of form they will be struggling to hold a play off place.

[QUOTE="Woanz, post: 3086988, member:

Huddersfield, Luton & Coventry FFS I know Forest fans LOVE to moan about transfer windows with the usual cries of INVESTMENT & AMBITION while no doubt calling for a CEO who’d been in the job for what 8 weeks, to be sacked. Do you think any of those 3 have our budget? No offence to them & they deserve all the credit they are getting because they’ve pulled together with their, or despite their constraints & as the weeks go by have a decent chance of achieving something this season as we make a slow & faltering charge for mid table obscurity.

no one will learn any sense of realism or financial sense & we’ll go into the January window calling for a £5m striker, about 6 other players & how no one is big enough, league 1 standard at best, no ambition & how the CEO has to go.

NO DANGER[/QUOTE]
Lol

I started a new job 3 weeks ago.

I am still doing 100% of my old job whilst doing the new one on top of that.

I am under pressure to perform, right now.

Not in 6 or 8 weeks. I don't get to fail for months and get waved on.

I'm doing two people's jobs and I have to do both top notch right from the start or I won't have either anymore

Welcome to the real world

And yet if they beat Sheffield United on Saturday and the other results go their way, they end up back in the play offs; it just shows what a shite league this is.

The failure to make the correct decision during our first 6 games will definitely come back to bite us.

It already is. Tbf referees have cost us 4pts in the last 2 games but you cant help thinking where we would be with another 5pts or where we'd be 8pts right now. To get nowt from 5 games has made it a big ask now for a play off spot. Definitely possible but only if those draws turn into wins.

[QUOTE="Woanz, post: 3086988, member:

Huddersfield, Luton & Coventry FFS I know Forest fans LOVE to moan about transfer windows with the usual cries of INVESTMENT & AMBITION while no doubt calling for a CEO who’d been in the job for what 8 weeks, to be sacked. Do you think any of those 3 have our budget? No offence to them & they deserve all the credit they are getting because they’ve pulled together with their, or despite their constraints & as the weeks go by have a decent chance of achieving something this season as we make a slow & faltering charge for mid table obscurity.

no one will learn any sense of realism or financial sense & we’ll go into the January window calling for a £5m striker, about 6 other players & how no one is big enough, league 1 standard at best, no ambition & how the CEO has to go.

NO DANGER
Lol

I'm doing two people's jobs and I have to do both top notch right from the start or I won't have either anymore

Welcome to the real world[/QUOTE]

Not sure that football and the real world get to meet too often. As far apart now as they have ever been

Right ladz throw a few pipz in the quote spreadsheet.

If you’re in a position as CEO you simply cannot charge in and make that many changes that quickly unless something criminal is happening.

you also cannot target new staff that quickly especially given his briefing seems to sensibly, be to bring down average wage & average age.

the hysterical bed wetting about relegation & folk being not big enough or league 1 standard at best, is as ridiculous as all the folk who have suddenly gone quiet about owd Yatez

Lol

Welcome to the real world

Not sure that football and the real world get to meet too often. As far apart now as they have ever been[/QUOTE]

@AdebolaCornflakes please give that blasted quote machine a fucking good shoeing there's a good pri*k

If you’re in a position as CEO you simply cannot charge in and make that many changes that quickly unless something criminal is happening.

you also cannot target new staff that quickly especially given his briefing seems to sensibly, be to bring down average wage & average age.

the hysterical bed wetting about relegation & folk being not big enough or league 1 standard at best, is as ridiculous as all the folk who have suddenly gone quiet about owd Yatez
You can sign some reasonable players though

"If you’re in a position as CEO you simply cannot charge in and make that many changes that quickly unless something criminal is happening."

When you say "that many", how many are you referring to?

One substantive change needed making; and that is not being clever with hindsight.

Hughton had clearly lost the players; he was in the perfect place to test the temperature around the Club and make a decisive decision, he failed to do that.

"you also cannot target new staff that quickly especially given his briefing seems to sensibly, be to bring down average wage & average age."

You have fallen for all of the guff that Murphy has some golden spreadsheet with kryptonite algorythms which magic up players who are going to be world beaters; he has neither.

He will be doing exactly what he did at Barnsley, managing a recruitment team who do all of the research and come up with a list of potential targets.

All he has to do is to negotiate the fees and wages.

He walked into a Club where all of the research had been done, some of it months previously; it was the negotiating which fell over.

Some of the players on the list did not want to come; there is nothing Murphy could do about that, there was plenty he could have done about the offers which were submitted for other players on the list.

I notice Danny Taylor made reference to the derisory offers which were submitted in one of his recent articles; that was referenced on here in August.

I agree about Yates though; his recent performances have certainly got the match day thread experts crawling back under their rocks.