D*rby to be relegated? | Page 67 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

And yet if they beat Sheffield United on Saturday and the other results go their way, they end up back in the play offs; it just shows what a shite league this is.

The failure to make the correct decision during our first 6 games will definitely come back to bite us.

1000000000% this.

Huddersfield, Luton & Coventry FFS I know Forest fans LOVE to moan about transfer windows with the usual cries of INVESTMENT & AMBITION while no doubt calling for a CEO who’d been in the job for what 8 weeks, to be sacked. Do you think any of those 3 have our budget? No offence to them & they deserve all the credit they are getting because they’ve pulled together with their, or despite their constraints & as the weeks go by have a decent chance of achieving something this season as we make a slow & faltering charge for mid table obscurity.

no one will learn any sense of realism or financial sense & we’ll go into the January window calling for a £5m striker, about 6 other players & how no one is big enough, league 1 standard at best, no ambition & how the CEO has to go.

NO DANGER

Huddersfield owners businesses go in to administration.

From the information I can see at hand, it looks like this will have minimal impact on the Football Club.

The last set of accounts show that their wage bill is around 60% of income which is fantastic in this league; that is masked somewhat by their parachute payments which end this year.

Since those accounts were published, they have offloaded a number of big earners which puts them in an even better position.

They do have cash flow problems despite the relatively low wage bill; the owners have been covering short term cash flow problems, presumably that will now come to an end.

That may put them under an embargo; admin looks a very long way off though.

And yet if they beat Sheffield United on Saturday and the other results go their way, they end up back in the play offs; it just shows what a shite league this is.

The failure to make the correct decision during our first 6 games will definitely come back to bite us.
I do see the point that you are making about getting shut of CH earlier, but to be fair i just think that was a case of DM giving him a chance.