D*rby to be relegated? | Page 271 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

John Percy
@JPercyTelegraph

·
4m

Confirmation this morning that Clowes Developments have purchased Pride Park and issued a loan to keep Derby running for the interim. A bid will be submitted today to buy the football club
Now things will get interesting. For their sake he needs to bring in people who know how to run a club. For our sake I hope he doesn’t do the amusement continues. Be interesting to see what offer he makes for the club.

In some ways, overpaying to keep people onside wouldn’t be a bad move but it is a huge amount to have to pay so probably won’t happen…

Now things will get interesting. For their sake he needs to bring in people who know how to run a club. For our sake I hope he doesn’t do the amusement continues. Be interesting to see what offer he makes for the club.

In some ways, overpaying to keep people onside wouldn’t be a bad move but it is a huge amount to have to pay so probably won’t happen…

Wonder if they have paid the stadium but will offer much less for the club and have managed to finance it that way?

Wonder if they have paid the stadium but will offer much less for the club and have managed to finance it that way?
Ashley offered £50m with £23m for the stadium. The remainder wouldn’t have covered the football debts which stand at about £45m including HMRC.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the deal wasn’t somewhere similar to Kirchner’s. Make a lot of it instalments and run the club in such a way that most of the instalments are paid by the club…

Ashley offered £50m with £23m for the stadium. The remainder wouldn’t have covered the football debts which stand at about £45m including HMRC.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the deal wasn’t somewhere similar to Kirchner’s. Make a lot of it instalments and run the club in such a way that most of the instalments are paid by the club…

Agree, just wondered if they have moved the figures, abit more for the ground, abit less for the club and the rest in instalments. I cant imagine it is as generous as kitchen re the debts

Agree, just wondered if they have moved the figures, abit more for the ground, abit less for the club and the rest in instalments. I cant imagine it is as generous as kitchen re the debts
Morris set the price for the ground I believe and it covered the value of the charge.

If they want to foster good relations then they pay the preferred creditors in full and at least 35% to non-preferred. That also avoids the 15 point penalty.

You have to have more money than sense to do that though. Or be a total bullshitter like Kirchner.

They must be pretty confident though if they are only giving til Wednesday. That or desperate…

Clowns have bought the company that owns the stadium. No stamp duty. Debt rolls over to the company. Separate negotiation for DCFC. Suspect Radford is correct and club will hold debt.

Clowes but no cigar.

... I'll get my coat.

Surely all this talk of debt being shifted or held against the club going forward would be worrying for the EFl no?

Clowes but no cigar.

... I'll get my coat.

Surely all this talk of debt being shifted or held against the club going forward would be worrying for the EFl no?

The debt on the ground is still separate to Derby County. And to think Basha spent about a week arguing with me saying it wouldn't be possible for the new ground owners to have the debt transferred over to them !