Cursed Bus Seat Third Kit | Page 5 | Vital Football

Cursed Bus Seat Third Kit

I don't disagree that there is a large number of people in the world supporting Russia in this conflict, but it is odd to think that Russia expanding (or 'reclaiming') territory is not imperialism. Putin is white too.

Yes. It's quite ironic. Russian imperialism is the greatest current day example of white imperialism that there is, but the reason why the majority of the world are behind this leads you to examining what the origin of the word propaganda is.

It's arguably a smart business move. The vast majority of people in China, Africa and India as well as a good number of people in Latin America and the Arab world are pro-Russia's war in Ukraine as they view it as a stand against white imperialism and not only is that a majority of the world's population, its also where all the future growth markets are.
They agree with it because China tells them to, because China owns them all economically

Although you have often denied that that occurs in the uk (for example) where the media is pretty much owned by right wing to extreme right wing billionaires?
It isn't though. "The media" that is.

We have a fully independent and impartial BBC.

To be fair, all the non satellite networks are more or less apolitical; I wouldn't have a problem with ITV or C4 news either. Sky news is also remarkably free of bias.

Our newspaper industry is more mixed and partisan, with more right wing titles than left wing or centre; but not by that much.

And we have unrestricted access to the internet

In Russia and China all media is controlled by the state.

That is mixed in the countries Zed mentioned. I'd question his assertion that most people in India support the war in Ukraine in any case - how does he know that? But people in South America and Latin America have every reason to dance to China's tune due to their level of investment there; the belt and road initiative and other elements of informal empire stretching to these countries. Their governments have little choice but to dance to China's tune (which we see in the UN) and so I would assume most local media is friendly

How Zed knows that the whole of Africa, Latin America and India supports Russia against Ukraine is anyone's guess though

To be fair, all the non satellite networks are more or less apolitical; I wouldn't have a problem with ITV or C4 news either. Sky news is also remarkably free of bias.

Our newspaper industry is more mixed and partisan, with more right wing titles than left wing or centre; but not by that much.

That is mixed in the countries Zed mentioned. I'd question his assertion that most people in India support the war in Ukraine in any case - how does he know that? But people in South America and Latin America have every reason to dance to China's tune due to their level of investment there; the belt and road initiative and other elements of informal empire stretching to these countries. Their governments have little choice but to dance to China's tune (which we see in the UN) and so I would assume most local media is friendly

How Zed knows that the whole of Africa, Latin America and India supports Russia against Ukraine is anyone's guess though

I am very surprised at this opinion. In the United Kingdom, the most- read, and the most influential newspapers, are the Daily Mail, The Sun, the Daily Telegraph and the Times. All of those are owned by (very) right- wing people, who use their papers' influence (and I do mean it plural, since Murdoch owns several titles) to pursue their own business and financial interests. Added to that stable of zealously right- wing titles are The Daily Express and The Daily Star, which are both owned by Richard Desmond, billionaire property developer with such access to the Government as he got, at dinner, a Government minister to grant him millions of pounds worth of financial concessions in relation to a property deal in east London. This represents millions of readers.

The Guardian traditionally supports the Liberal Democrats, and has some pro- Labour contributors too. The Daily Mirror traditionally supports the Labour Party.

There is a massive imbalance in power and influence that ought to be obvious to anyone. This is further reinforced and reflected by the journalists' influence extending over into their punditry on the BBC and other news networks, so we hear disproportionately from right - wing voices.

In relation to the BBC, while it is supposedly independent, the Director- General (Tim Davie) is a Conservative and was formerly a Conservative councillor in Hammersmith and Fulham in London; the Chairman is a political appointment, and the most recent one, Richard Sharp, was appointed by Boris Johnson in circumstances where Sharp had procured a loan for Johnson. The political editor, Chris Mason, is a Conservative, and so is the deputy political editor, Nick Robinson. All of these things influence, whether consciously or sub- consciously, the journalistic values and presentational biases from it.

How do I know? I simply just asked them all, duck. Xx

Actually I think it has more to do with Rusdian active measures, propaganda bots, AI and the like on social media.

People in these countries have a dislike of imperialism as well as the US, UK, France and Israel, which varies from country to country as to which of they hate more and the fervency that they hate them with.

Another important factor that unites these countries to an even greater level is that they are absolutely petrified of homosexuality and it is made VERY clear that the US and Europe are the cradles of immorality and through their 'continued imperialism' which to expand human rights such as homosexual rights to their countries to 'turn them all into gays' possibly as a population control mechanism.

On the other hand, the other thing that is made clear is that Russians and Chinese 'are not gays' and 'never will be gays' and will not interfere with anybody's right to reproduce (yes, there was China's one child policy, but that is a minor detail that doesn't need to be discussed).

Apparently the Facebook comments for anything connected with Eon have been turned off & previous comments hidden after almost everyone pointed out what robbing ***** they are.

Actually I think it has more to do with Rusdian active measures, propaganda bots, AI and the like on social media.

People in these countries have a dislike of imperialism as well as the US, UK, France and Israel, which varies from country to country as to which of they hate more and the fervency that they hate them with.

Another important factor that unites these countries to an even greater level is that they are absolutely petrified of homosexuality and it is made VERY clear that the US and Europe are the cradles of immorality and through their 'continued imperialism' which to expand human rights such as homosexual rights to their countries to 'turn them all into gays' possibly as a population control mechanism.

On the other hand, the other thing that is made clear is that Russians and Chinese 'are not gays' and 'never will be gays' and will not interfere with anybody's right to reproduce (yes, there was China's one child policy, but that is a minor detail that doesn't need to be discussed).
too far away tho mate lolol