Cursed Bus Seat Third Kit | Vital Football

Cursed Bus Seat Third Kit

chandos9

Vital Squad Member
This will be a short thread I suspect. I bought the bus seat third shirt when Forest were doing an offer on it earlier this season, and I don't think that Forest have gained as much as a solitary point while wearing it. Is that right? There was a yellow away kit a few years ago that seemed to have similar results- draining powers, but I don't think there has been anything as unlucky as this. On the other hand, the Third Kit from last season (the high viz tree surgeon bleeding out after chainsaw accident one) seemed to bring good luck with it, certainly more than the actual away kit (indigo and pink one). Am I right about this season's third kit being so unlucky?

This will be a short thread I suspect. I bought the bus seat third shirt when Forest were doing an offer on it earlier this season, and I don't think that Forest have gained as much as a solitary point while wearing it. Is that right? There was a yellow away kit a few years ago that seemed to have similar results- draining powers, but I don't think there has been anything as unlucky as this. On the other hand, the Third Kit from last season (the high viz tree surgeon bleeding out after chainsaw accident one) seemed to bring good luck with it, certainly more than the actual away kit (indigo and pink one). Am I right about this season's third kit being so unlucky?

It's hardly inspirational.

Weirdly, I think that high-vis monstrosity from last season made it easier for players to pick out a pass, hence us winning the majority of games we played in it and I would be very interested to see how we got on on the PL wearing it or something like it.

I know it's a terrible kit, but I would be up for us wearing giant flashing dildoes if it meant us winning more games.

Weirdly, I think that high-vis monstrosity from last season made it easier for players to pick out a pass, hence us winning the majority of games we played in it and I would be very interested to see how we got on on the PL wearing it or something like it.

I know it's a terrible kit, but I would be up for us wearing giant flashing dildoes if it meant us winning more games.

Funnily enough, AC is working on that prototype

I really like the bus seat shirt, I bought it and the yellow one too. Home shirt played it safe this season - presume the adidas designs will be drip fed through social media in the next six weeks or so? Anyone remember when we had the first news about kits last summer?

I agree with your high vis theory. I remember everyone laughing at Jimmy Hill when he commented about Romania players all bleaching their hair in the 1998 World Cup that they might get an advantage in seeing each other, and Abramovich insisted that Chelsea have a high vis kit after they had lost to Barcelona who had been wearing that.

But does anyone know the answer to my original question? Did Forest (who lost 5-0 to Arsenal wearing it) even achieve a solitary point in the bus seat?

I'm hoping we get a decent sponsor to put on this new shirt, not heard anything on this, anyone ? ...

I hated that hi viz kit when it first came out but due to the season we had I kind of love it now.

From the leaked kits I have seen if genuine the adidas badge looks odd

It's all hush hush but @Will.NFFC has told the Vital WhatsApp group that it's going to be Enterprise, the vehicle hire firm in an eight figure deal
Just googled them up. A bit bigger outfit than I thought they were! A good fit for us me thinks as we are definitely going places.

You bunch of virgins all setting your phasers to stun. At least in Star Wars there’s actual fighting not a load of fat old people going back in time to save a whale.