Cursed Bus Seat Third Kit | Page 4 | Vital Football

Cursed Bus Seat Third Kit

255 personnel lost by us against Argentina in the early 80’s, and we’ve got an issue with a shirt?

This is why certain posters refrain from debate on here

Erm i dont want to be argentina, even if they are world champions
Well buy the home shirt then. Forest are the first team in the world to wear red, although your anti Argentina concern may be that after a tour of Argentina by Nottingham Forest, Independentie began to, and still do, wear red.

I just think it’s a really bad shirt. I expected better…
I didn't. Adidas IMO are one of, if not the worst designers and suppliers of kit. Our Macron kits were all way better than the last addidas efforts, except for the pinstripe home shirt

It's just a massive embarrassment for Adidas and just shows that they are completely delusional if they think they are (still) a major global brand while trotting out absolute fucking garbage like that.

I didn't. Adidas IMO are one of, if not the worst designers and suppliers of kit. Our Macron kits were all way better than the last addidas efforts, except for the pinstripe home shirt
With us being back at the (almost) top table I just thought they would put some effort into it. They just didn’t. Looks like they just gave a crayon to a six year old…

I'm wondering if it's just a pathetic representation of the Greece flag?

—-
Greece won the European Championship in 2004 with these jerseys.

Attachments

• 510143AE-A923-41ED-9403-791E0D7A9973.jpeg
    510143AE-A923-41ED-9403-791E0D7A9973.jpeg
    338.7 KB · Views: 4
Well buy the home shirt then. Forest are the first team in the world to wear red, although your anti Argentina concern may be that after a tour of Argentina by Nottingham Forest, Independentie began to, and still do, wear red.

Im not particularly anti argentina, although i do recall their nazi hiding, island stealing ways. The shirt reminded me of THEM.

I could have just as easily said coventry or some other shit team that uses sky blue. If we're gonna use blue then it should be a dark forest blue.

Anyway we generally alternate between home and away. Has to be an exceptional 3rd kit. Think the last one i got was the purple labatts one.

Either of those two shirts are better than the radio waves. One pint too many around those shirts and it will induce a pavement pizza.

Im not particularly anti argentina, although i do recall their nazi hiding, island stealing ways. The shirt reminded me of THEM.

I could have just as easily said coventry or some other shit team that uses sky blue. If we're gonna use blue then it should be a dark forest blue.

Anyway we generally alternate between home and away. Has to be an exceptional 3rd kit. Think the last one i got was the purple labatts one.

The purple Labatts was a pure away kit. And it's the only really good kit that I've seen that didn't stick to our traditional colours.

How fucking difficult is it to do a yellow shirt with blue pinstripes & a red one with white pinstripes? It’s like the easiest fucking shirt in the world
I'm against the pinstripe designs in the red shirt. A solid, block red is better in my view. But also, looking at the blue/ white/wavy Argentina- esque design, it is hard to see how we can know that this is any sort of shirt to be worn by Forest. It is no sort of photo. It is just a computer design with the Forest badge and Adidas put on it.

I'm against the pinstripe designs in the red shirt. A solid, block red is better in my view. But also, looking at the blue/ white/wavy Argentina- esque design, it is hard to see how we can know that this is any sort of shirt to be worn by Forest. It is no sort of photo. It is just a computer design with the Forest badge and Adidas put on it.

Let's hope the powers that be see the reaction to it and cancel it before it comes out.

Reports out today saying Adidas are returning to Russia. If this is correct I urge a boycott of Adidas products. Russia needs to be isolated.

People commenting in the Nottingham Post pointed out that Forest's contingent of Brazilian players may not be over- enamoured at turning out in an Argentina shirt.

Reports out today saying Adidas are returning to Russia. If this is correct I urge a boycott of Adidas products. Russia needs to be isolated.

It's arguably a smart business move. The vast majority of people in China, Africa and India as well as a good number of people in Latin America and the Arab world are pro-Russia's war in Ukraine as they view it as a stand against white imperialism and not only is that a majority of the world's population, its also where all the future growth markets are.

It's arguably a smart business move. The vast majority of people in China, Africa and India as well as a good number of people in Latin America and the Arab world are pro-Russia's war in Ukraine as they view it as a stand against white imperialism and not only is that a majority of the world's population, its also where all the future growth markets are.
I don't disagree that there is a large number of people in the world supporting Russia in this conflict, but it is odd to think that Russia expanding (or 'reclaiming') territory is not imperialism. Putin is white too.