Current Season vs Past Seasons | Page 6 | Vital Football

Current Season vs Past Seasons

Yes, yes indeed.

AC wont reply Tom, hes currently in Arnold Town Centre interviewing passers by for the NEP. This weeks Tourist Turmoil Trivia (Triple T, not to be confused with Triple M) Fishcake or Battered Sausage, whats your favourite side to chips?

Yes, yes indeed.

AC wont reply Tom, hes currently in Arnold Town Centre interviewing passers by for the NEP. This weeks Tourist Turmoil Trivia (Triple T, not to be confused with Triple M) Fishcake or Battered Sausage, whats your favourite side to chips?

KFC

No doubt this Fred will have been given a boost by the NEP but I think everyone is looking past the big issue here. What are people’s opinions of a steak & kidney pie. I’m tired of this being constantly overlooked.

No doubt this Fred will have been given a boost by the NEP but I think everyone is looking past the big issue here. What are people’s opinions of a steak & kidney pie. I’m tired of this being constantly overlooked.

This is a pukka fred Woanz and I wont have you ruining it with your usual steak and pipney nonsense

One of the Shitehawks snerting all over the most relevant questions asked on here. I have come to expect nothing less on this vile vile forum. My lawyers will be in touch. Chin chin.

I cant work out whether you are soul mates or enemies

Which is it? WELL WHICH ONE?

Not that I care a jot as I have them all placed firmly on ignore but ever since Banger tried to scam me with his poor credit file I have felt it better to toodle my pip elsewhere. Flakez is a snert but I’m lead to believe that they’re using each other’s log in details & I know for a FACT they have multiple accounts. All very childish I know but I have come to expect nothing LESS.

Why the f**k do i keep reading this thread, possibly in the hope of some one being rational and talking sense, not a chance with the 4 main protagonists above, 6 pages of bulls**t.
Feel free to rip into me as I hope I have the sense not to return to this thread.

Why the f**k do i keep reading this thread, possibly in the hope of some one being rational and talking sense, not a chance with the 4 main protagonists above, 6 pages of bulls**t.
Feel free to rip into me as I hope I have the sense not to return to this thread.

+1 Hucknall

It's people like toms, woanz and apollyon who make me wish I never took the time to start this 5-star Fred.

I for one will be joining you and FF59 in only posting about how I will no longer be posting.

Can everyone please stay on topic & keep it civil. A few might be looking at the weekend off, wish I could as I have work to do.

:off:

This is a pukka fred Woanz and I wont have you ruining it with your usual steak and pipney nonsense
He has started the season well with Norwich with a few goals.However he went off in midweek playing for Finland so may not be fit for the weekend chap.