Current Season vs Past Seasons | Page 4 | Vital Football

Current Season vs Past Seasons

4 pages is disappointing. Ive done my bit but if the clique don't get their collectives arses in gear with meaningless drivel, questionable repetitive satire and outrageous inaccurate opinion what can I do

Isnt Fuentes a free agent as we only signed him on a one year contract?
I know AK said we would look after him as he broke his leg playing for us but surely he is free to play for whoever now.

Isnt Fuentes a free agent as we only signed him on a one year contract?
I know AK said we would look after him as he broke his leg playing for us but surely he is free to play for whoever now.

Yes that’s a good point but not sure where he is at with his recuperation nor whether he is actually any good

I want this bitch at double figures by the weekend toms. We'd be there already but Woanz has gone quiet since he was schooled AGAIN

You are going to need to throw in some grenades to kick start this expertly put together scientific research thread you started. Even mention of BD’s point scoring hasn’t set off the usual posters. Still his impending appointment as director of football at NFFC might draw some vicious vitriol.

Personally I’m happy with Karankz point scoring. You can never do too much point scoring in my opinion.

After logging in on one of my other accounts I hadn’t got the snert AC on ignore I see he’s once again banding my name around in attempt to bring in the big numbers it is the action of a shitehawk but nothing surprises me with the vile, vile bastart.

He is on our books until next year
Interesting. Wonder if we can get an update from the club on his status?
Saying that he got injured towards the end April and I'm assuming it was a bad break, it would have been August before he could start proper rehab. Probably after Christmas when he will start training.

Is that AC liking my post but making ME do all the donkey work to get this bastard to 5?

Thought so

It is always the same during Internationals week. AC posts like he should do more often, Pope knows the post count is down so rarely posts anymore and Mappred has very little red pen work on, so binges (more than usual) on fishcake kebabs.