Cup draw | Page 26 | Vital Football

Cup draw

Poor tone deaf decision

Dreadful communication strategy from the club.

On the bright side, at least those egg chasing United fans will be able to sit in their regular seats in the East Stand.

I won’t be living that long, but I’ll continue to challenge your bollocks for as long as I’m able. So will you be attending or is it the armchair again?
What do you mean the armchair again ? I retired to the South of France but most home games I fly in to Barton Aerodrome in my Learjet

Last edited:
i dont give a shiney shite if shankley sed this or not. i atach myself to the sentiment.
Football is not a matter of life or death…It is much, much more important than that

A statement re the lack of information / consultation has been drafted by Indie Latics & Paul Kendrick is going to publish it.....apologies for the short notice but they asked if they could include supporters groups names to this ....I have agreed on behalf of Vital. IMO it's a well worded & to the point statement re ticketing prices for a few games, stand allocation re Utd, the lack of a CEO & the lack of fan engagement.
I've tried to contact KDZ to get his view rather than it just be mine but unable to contact him.

Last edited:
A statement re the lack of information / consultation has been drafted by Indie Latics & Paul Kendrick is going to publish it.....apologies for the short notice but they asked if they could include supporters groups names to this ....I have agreed on behalf of Mudhutter. IMO it's a well worded & to the point statement re ticketing prices for a few games, stand allocation re Utd, the lack of a CEO & the lack of fan engagement.
I've tried to contact KDZ to get his view rather than it just be mine but unable to contact him.
i no somebody saw king recently but it wuld be nice to no everything is awreet with him. funny time of yeer this and all that.
springy let us no that hes ok. so king if your reeding this mate. just let somebody no (dont have to be on heer) that youve got the ale in for christmas and they can pass it on.
👍 🍺

i no somebody saw king recently but it wuld be nice to no everything is awreet with him. funny time of yeer this and all that.
springy let us no that hes ok. so king if your reeding this mate. just let somebody no (dont have to be on heer) that youve got the ale in for christmas and they can pass it on.
👍 🍺

I have been in contact with him a week or so ago & he said all was well. I posted it on here but can't remember which thread.

👍 🍺

KDZ is fine and well he texted me this week. He is taking time off the board to spend more time with his family. He thanks everyone who has been concerned about him but he wont be back for a while.

A fair statement. Think I would have added the fact that West stand season ticket holders can’t take their normal seat either so they are also impacted. In addition to the obvious flaw of Mancs gaining legit access to home ends.

I’ve no real issue with the price but guess I’m in the minority. They clearly wish to milk the Mancs so I’m surprised the east and west weren’t £40 with the other two £25. If screwing folk may as well go the whole hog.

In the past all the talk has been about how the DW stadium as become unaffordable for a club of our size. Then along comes an owner who is at last pragmatic and decides that this time lets take advantage of the stadium being twice as big as we really need and cash in to the tune of "as much revenue as we can".

And who knows that money could be the difference between being outbid in the future or landing that gem of a player that every team needs for success.