Cup draw | Page 50 | Vital Football

Cup draw

Happens all over Europe jock and its only the soppy fuckers in this country that have been brainwashed into thinking we will all perish because of it. Should have been around in the 60s and 70s to experience true football atmospheres.

I wasn't whinging about it, just trying to explain to alharry as to why there were empty seats. Where we were stood there was about 6/8 seats to our left that were empty....with most folk stood up anyone coming up from the concourse would prob have glanced up n not seen spare seats / space so just stood on steps / aisles....
As to 60 / 70's ...My Dad used to lift me over the turnstile & i remember the crushes on the terrace but we used to just get down to the front to watch the match....none of this 'get me a choc bar, crisps or drink to keep me entertained...prob cost my old man the sum total of zero to take me to the footy whilst earning himself brownie points with my Mum....sadly today is the 2nd anniversary of his passing 🍻

I wasn't whinging about it, just trying to explain to alharry as to why there were empty seats. Where we were stood there was about 6/8 seats to our left that were empty....with most folk stood up anyone coming up from the concourse would prob have glanced up n not seen spare seats / space so just stood on steps / aisles....
As to 60 / 70's ...My Dad used to lift me over the turnstile & i remember the crushes on the terrace but we used to just get down to the front to watch the match....none of this 'get me a choc bar, crisps or drink to keep me entertained...prob cost my old man the sum total of zero to take me to the footy whilst earning himself brownie points with my Mum....sadly today is the 2nd anniversary of his passing 🍻
Right mate, I'm just going to have a cup of tea and I shall put a tot of bush mills in it to your owd chap pal.

Couldn't see any trouble from where I was sat in the west stand. :unsure:
was right over the other side near the NS6/NS7 stairway. Couldn't see much really of what was going on other than a few police and someone getting an absolute pasting