Cup draw | Vital Football

Cup draw

Great draw for the club financially and also for the young players to test themselves against a premier league team. If Utd play like they did last night then I’d give us half a chance.

A very good draw for all manner of reasons. Even better if we can get can a replay. With Christmas on the horizon and all the merchandise opportunities then it must literally be Christmas for our commercial department.

Downside is it’ll be another non Saturday 3pm kick off.

As for the crap about giving up the East Stand, give me a break. If you wanna alienate over half the match going supporters then you need your head testing.

A very good draw for all manner of reasons. Even better if we can get can a replay. With Christmas on the horizon and all the merchandise opportunities then it must literally be Christmas for our commercial department.

Downside is it’ll be another non Saturday 3pm kick off.

As for the crap about giving up the East Stand, give me a break. If you wanna alienate over half the match going supporters then you need your head testing.
This rugby Mon doesn't give a shit about the match going supporters

Great draw for the club financially. Suspect it will be on tv along with Arsenal v Liverpool and Sunderland v Newcastle, no other ties stand out.

I suspect those plastic United fans from Wigan that came in the Premier League years won't be on the new database. Hopefully, they'll end up buying tickets for the Christmas games to get on the new database boosting the coffers even further.

Hopefully the new owners, with all their business acumen can maximise the takings/ money from this attractive tie.