Cup draw | Page 49 | Vital Football

Cup draw

About 7.50 tomorrow, don't have piss about with these cup draws, should be like it was back in the day, bollocks to TV, on radio at noon on the Monday

Would love to get City again - home or away doesn't matter as we've nothing to fear.

About 7.50 tomorrow, don't half piss about with these cup draws, should be like it was back in the day, bollocks to TV, on radio at noon on the Monday
We used to have lunch time early at work (normally 12.30) on the Monday after a cup weekend, I kept the tradition when I started my first company, it was special back then.

We used to have lunch time early at work (normally 12.30) on the Monday after a cup weekend, I kept the tradition when I started my first company, it was special back then.

Remember listening to the draw at school when we had the cup run in 87....you're right too, it wasn't 12 when draw was, 12.30 sounds right

Hearing there were many problems with tickets last night, namely tickets sold for the same seats and people refused entry. I don’t understand how a ticketing system can allow this to happen. Perhaps it’s powered by Fujitsu?

Unacceptable in this day and age and may well explain why there was a reduced capacity. I know at the carlise game the scanners weren’t working so we were just basically let in in the East Stand.

Hearing there were many problems with tickets last night, namely tickets sold for the same seats and people refused entry. I don’t understand how a ticketing system can allow this to happen. Perhaps it’s powered by Fujitsu?

Unacceptable in this day and age and may well explain why there was a reduced capacity. I know at the carlisle game the scanners weren’t working so we were just basically let in in the East Stand.
The club is run by amateurs, so hardly a surprise. We'll always be a tinpot Non League outfit off the pitch.

Watching on TV and you could only hear (and see) United fans, unsurprisingly, who looked brilliant in a packed East Stand. Empty seats in the North Stand stood out like a sore thumb on tele. Didn't look a sell out.

I image it is all down to the shoddy ticking system.

We're probably hamstrung until that contract ends. Seen a few saying the contract is up this summer but if not then we should look to rip the contract up given the service provided.

Hopefully we get someone on board who know what they are doing.

I've noticed a few at our level now use Ticketmaster.

Unacceptable in this day and age and may well explain why there was a reduced capacity. I know at the carlise game the scanners weren’t working so we were just basically let in in the East Stand.
I did read a comment on a post on Facebook last night about someone who got in and there was someone in the seat with a ticket also for it. Not sure how true it was though. I did however hear some utd fans speaking outside the east stand as I walked past that their tickets had some kind of misprint on them and referenced them being in the North somewhere.

Watching on TV and you could only hear (and see) United fans, unsurprisingly, who looked brilliant in a packed East Stand. Empty seats in the North Stand stood out like a sore thumb on tele. Didn't look a sell out.
NS6 over near the utd fans was rammed, 2 to a seat and people on the stairs which may explain why it seemed empty in other parts of the stand. Thought that the utd fans were slightly quieter than I rememer them but not sure if that was a result of being in the middle of the good home atmosphere or not.

Thought the atmosphere decent tbh and if there were any United in our parts then they showed respect by not over celebrating. In fact I didn't see anybody at all with their arms up when United scored. I looked as I was desperate to shout some obscenity at someone, any bugger but there wasn't any.

Thought the atmosphere decent tbh and if there were any United in our parts then they showed respect by not over celebrating. In fact I didn't see anybody at all with their arms up when United scored. I looked as I was desperate to shout some obscenity at someone, any bugger but there wasn't any.
I was in the middle of the south ... same in there.

Thought the atmosphere decent tbh and if there were any United in our parts then they showed respect by not over celebrating.
Not sure what happened in the far left of the north stand near the man utd fans, can only assume that it was their fans in our end but there was an alnighty kick off, good number of feral youths in their new christmas clone island jackets going for it

Not sure what happened in the far left of the north stand near the man utd fans, can only assume that it was their fans in our end but there was an alnighty kick off, good number of feral youths in their new christmas clone island jackets going for it
Couldn't see any trouble from where I was sat in the west stand. :unsure:

The club is run by amateurs, so hardly a surprise. We'll always be a tinpot Non League outfit off the pitch.

Empty seats in the East Stand too if you looked closely enough. Strangely (from my seat in the West) apart from where the seats were covered, there was little spare room in either the North or South stands (until about the 85th minute when people started to leave)

Empty seats in the East Stand too if you looked closely enough. Strangely (from my seat in the West) apart from where the seats were covered, there was little spare room in either the North or South stands (until about the 85th minute when people started to leave)

There were loads in the East stand just standing on the stairway & aisles with similar happening in the North where we were...

There were loads in the East stand just standing on the stairway & aisles with similar happening in the North where we were...
Happens all over Europe jock and its only the soppy fuckers in this country that have been brainwashed into thinking we will all perish because of it. Should have been around in the 60s and 70s to experience true football atmospheres.