Crystal Palace Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Crystal Palace Thread

Well I can't wait for this match!! I am all packed up and ready to get up at 5.45 for early train tomorrow to London Euston where I will meet up with Miss S for a few hours. That will be highlight of my weekend,. We are going to a decent pub near Liverpool St for breakfast. On train heading for Norfolk at 1.30pm after which it will probably all go t*t* up. I do not have high hopes for Saturday and will probably need to sink a gallon of chardonnay to numb the pain.

Hope you have a good weekend sminky and good journey down there. I kind of wish I was going in a way as will be interesting to see how things pan out after the game. Will see you next week though for west brom game.

No. My brother recommended it to me and I saw it last time I was there. Nicholson's pub called White Hart. Went into another Nicholson's pub,Argyll Arms near Oxford Circus, which was also very decent.

In the Metro they have words from the fans and it was a norwich and palace fan then they link the two very good -

(Norwich fan) Lose against Palace on Saturday and we be battling with.. Relegation.. is not a possibility with a new manager and team spirit (palace fan) they link the two with the word relegation - I thought it was smart hehe.