Crystal Palace Thread | Vital Football

Crystal Palace Thread

fanforlife

Alert Team
Post your views here Guys & Girls.

Maybe Palace are not going to be the push over I (We) thought after their away win at Hull last Saturday (with only 10 men).

Myself as ever the eternal optimist am going for the win.....I expect a hard fought....1-0 or it will go completely the other way and we will hammer them 4-0.

I`ll be hunting DG down after the game however if we win 7-0

If we win 7 0 I will be making a sharp exit ... talking of which can anyone of our older posters remember the ad for harp lager and making a sharp exit.

I do not know what to think / predict.
It will be very nervous atmosphere and palarse are going to think they have a very good chance based on their recent win and us being an easy game.
Strangely maybe they will treat us a bit lightly !!!

Pre match visit to see my Dad in Bungay, pint on the way back to Norwich and then a few pre match beers in the fine City.

If we win 7 0 I am off to the hole in the wall and have a large plastic bag with me :grin:

DG I won't know whether to laugh or cry if we win 7 - 0.

I remember the Harp Lager advert, though it doesn't seem that long ago? I have a Harp Lager tankard. Land Lady gave it to me in an old pub in Wales. I was a bit cheeky and just asked if they had any old tankards lying about and she dug that up from the cellar. It was real crap lager from what I remember but the glass is nice.

Nor would I. However the chance us scoring 7 in the last 6 minutes when we actually have strikers on the pitch are slim. :grin:

Yeah true DG. I think we should have prediction league for what time, and which subs will come on. We will al score loads of points then. You should automatically win the league if you are first to guess which game Becchio appears in.

Snodgrass out for a few weeks
Pilkington and Tettey out till the new year
RVW not back till the Swansea game
Palace have a new manager in charge

I see us losing this

How about Redmond and murphy on the wings?
Attack! Get Hooper and Elmander up front to work off each other.
Use Fer as backup for the front 2.
Go on CH - Have some Balls!

What has actually happened to RvW - Please can anyone tell me? out for another nearly 3 weeks?? How?

I think this is the time for a new formation maybe. Injuries and poor results - just gives me the feeling or relegation.

This is going to be a tough one and really guys we shouldn't be saying that about Palace at home.

I am now begining to worry about a game at home to palarse.
That is a sign of complete and utter lack of faith in the manager and players available playing to hi s orders.