Crystal Palace Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Crystal Palace Thread

Well exactly DG. I would put money on us going down with CH in charge, he damn near did it last season and he's right on route this year. Surely the board will have to act at some point.

I am hoping they are looking for a replacement but beginning to worry that they are not planning a change.

If you were a premier league manager what team would you want to play at home to the most ?

I would want to play us DG.
1 win and 5 defeats for us away so far. 3 goals for 16 (sixteen) against - thats 2.6 goals conceded per game.

The board are complete idiots and add McNally to that if we don't change manager especially if we lose on saturday even draw.

Then two more losses against Liverpool and WBA.

I suppose you could say that they wanted to keep everything behind the scenes for the AGM. I would still guess that he could lose his job after the palace game but for now the board and manager have to appear together. Shit would really hit the fan if that was to come out at the AGM, it would be all over the papers before the palace game and I guess the club wouldn't want that.

agreed Northern. we can only hope something is going on behind the scenes.
for the time being ' shit is hitting the fans ' in my eyes for the past year !

It is becoming unbearable.

We will be sitting in the pub, team news comes through, another predictable defensive line up and it is all lost before even getting to the ground.

I think with our injuries we might have to go one up top this weekend.

Hughton's early team line up:

Ruddy - R.Martin - Ollson - Turner - Bassong - Johnson - Howson - Fer - Elmander (on the left) - Redmond - Hooper

that team will get beat 8 0 at liverpool.
Never play johnson who was kak on saturday.
Give murphy a start instead of swedish lump on wing.
Bring in wes

We will have a weakened team out on saturday but then again
the first choice team has hardly been great !
It is about the formation. tactics and self believe and with
my team of
Ruddy
Martin Bennett Basson Olson
Murphy Fer Howson Redmond
Wes Hooper

and a decent manager in charge we should asily be able to beat
palarse.

well i have predicted a 2-0 win
and the cycle goes round again with nothing being solved
the board will think everythings okay with the world
and we are all left frustrated....stop i want to get off ! :worried: