Crown Vs Markles | Page 2 | Vital Football

Crown Vs Markles

I think I prefer the Harry who was chain gunning the Taliban; not the on who whinges about his dad not returning his calls.

You’ve got to wonder given he was what 3rd in line to the throne at the time how much front line stuff he actually did? Also how much it must have drained resources away that we’re needed elsewhere protecting him? I mean he can still sweat so he can’t have been in that much danger.

You’ve got to wonder given he was what 3rd in line to the throne at the time how much front line stuff he actually did? Also how much it must have drained resources away that we’re needed elsewhere protecting him? I mean he can still sweat so he can’t have been in that much danger.

The bullying is something that a ginger step-child normally receives, isn't it?

I can only speak for the time he walked past me in a hospital corridor, supporting his fellow recruit who'd broken his leg in training. Drove the guy there himself.

I can only speak for the time he walked past me in a hospital corridor, supporting his fellow recruit who'd broken his leg in training. Drove the guy there himself.

I’ve no doubt he did good things but like there weren’t a load of SAS or SBS kept back to look after him & couldn’t they have been used better?

I’m not criticising him for that either as no doubt he wanted to go & did do good things, it’s the absurd idea of having a royal family that is stupid.