Croatia V England | Page 2 | Vital Football

Croatia V England

Man for man we're the better side, but again, we need to step it up and be more incisive and positive and take our chances.

Croatia are nothing to fear.

Not in the middle, not close. In that, Croatia should bring some anxiety for sure.

Croatia goes as far as Mods takes them and he can hurt us if we let him. If we control Mods we can win.

It would be a mistake to think Croatia is without quality other than Mods though...England need to play solid to win this.

One advantage we may have is that Croatia has had two grueling 120 min matches and are pretty beat up.

England win 2-1. (Kane on a double)

So if we beat Croatia a thumping from France awaits. I weirdly think we'd have had a better chance against Belgium.

Lloris must be saving all his bloopers for Spurs as I thought he played well tonight. TBH, apart from Mbappe and Kante, there's not that much to worry about France. Go England.... it's coming home!

So if we beat Croatia a thumping from France awaits. I weirdly think we'd have had a better chance against Belgium.

They ain't nothing special, well they are a decent team but in the final it would be anyone's, we certainly wouldn't get thumped. They score and they sit back, defend and hope to counter teams. M'Bappe is the only real worry IMO, he's capable of tearing any team apart.

They ain't nothing special, well they are a decent team but in the final it would be anyone's, we certainly wouldn't get thumped. They score and they sit back, defend and hope to counter teams. M'Bappe is the only real worry IMO, he's capable of tearing any team apart.

Mbappe is exactly the reason I'm worried. They've got some other good players too but he's been unreal. I hadn't seen enough of him to form an opinion before the world cup and assumed he was the latest in a conveyor belt of overhyped pacey youngsters... He seems to be much more.

I've not been so nervous about a semi since I watched Brokeback Mountain..

:eek!::whist:

Happy Birthday Nick, let's hope it's a great one.

Well one nice thing, with Belgium out...Kane is a pretty good LOCK for World Cup Golden Boot