Cricket Thread - England v West Indies | Page 4 | Vital Football

Cricket Thread - England v West Indies

Windies really should have done more with the ball; only 1 of the 3 wickets to fall was taken by a seamer in conditions which suited them. England did what all good old fashioned teams strove to do on day 1 i.e. scored at 2.5 to 3 an over and lost only 2 to 3 wickets.

Windies really should have done more with the ball; only 1 of the 3 wickets to fall was taken by a seamer in conditions which suited them. England did what all good old fashioned teams strove to do on day 1 i.e. scored at 2.5 to 3 an over and lost only 2 to 3 wickets.

Proper test cricket batting going on, grind the fielding side into the dust is the way! I'm becoming a fan of Sibley already

Good score from a England, pity they didn’t get the second wicket tonight with a Curran referral.

Think they missed 2 opportunities to get an lbw on review. First was off Broad as well which has to be unique, he's always up for a review even if clearly going down leg side....

The only realistic chance of an England win now after all the lost time is to be able to enforce the follow on. WI only need around 40 more runs to avoid that with 6 first innings wickets left. Gonna need something special with the new ball!

New ball and suddenly Stuart Broad is doing what Stuart Broad does, 3 quick wickets and 252-7, just love his magic spells.:sorcerer:

Windies still still shy of the follow-on