#COVID19 | Page 1277 | Vital Football

#COVID19

If you know what they stand for, be a good fellow and tell Boris Johnson because he hasn't got a scooby.

They aren't low tax low spend- they have the highest tax burden for decades.

No one has a clue what levelling up actually means, let alone now to do it.

They aren't for greater freedom, having taken more and more of it away.

They don't have a clue what they want on regulation

They can't agree on green energy

Their ideas about education are a decade old and a century out of date- rote learn facts and chase teachers out of the profession

They haven't the foggiest what to do about social care other than charge us all hundreds more in tax, feed it into the NHS and pretend it's fixing the problem they can't solve.

Their manifesto was enormously vague because they believed all the had to put in it was "Get Brexit done"- and to the shame of this country, that worked

it’s called democracy Pope. There’s no shame. There’s simply a direction of travel you don’t agree with.

Did anything happen a couple of years before Liam Byrne left the 'joke' note that is a tradition between outgoing and incoming chief secretaries to the treasury?

it’s called democracy Pope. There’s no shame. There’s simply a direction of travel you don’t agree with.
Indeed, and I accept that. The post has a wider point that you have ignored in favour of what you must assume was an easy hit. Do you feel like commenting on the actual point of the post?

If you know what they stand for, be a good fellow and tell Boris Johnson because he hasn't got a scooby.

Their ideas about education are a decade old and a century out of date- rote learn facts and chase teachers out of the profession

They haven't the foggiest what to do about social care other than charge us all hundreds more in tax, feed it into the NHS and pretend it's fixing the problem they can't solve.

Their manifesto was enormously vague because they believed all the had to put in it was "Get Brexit done"- and to the shame of this country, that worked
Johnson and the Tories are a disaster. And they were always going to be. Look what he's achieved all his life. And then look at what he's got away with and continue to get away with.

He'll soon be making millions for doing less work than he's doing now.

It’s ironic that the DUP & right wing of the conservative & unionist party have done so much for Irish reunification

The brexit lot dont care- they want rid of NI as they consider it expensive and no benefit. Most of em would get rid of the scots as well. They want that little england.

Because doing that will be the biggest political gift you could ever give Johnson.

The only thing people hate worse than facing up to being wrong is facing up to being duped.

They will deny it to the death, they will double down and they will vote forever for the guy that duped them rather than the guy pointing out their stupidity

Think thats the brexit 25% at most but yea totally agree. Denial to the death!

When they’re cold, hungry & still broke they might realise it’s the Tories that are the problem not the EU.

They might but i doubt it. Those that didnt care about brexit and everyone else i think are cottoning on. Especially those who have had to work with him

I often wondered what a left wing remainer echo chamber was like. Welcome to vital forest’s covid thread.

6 years since we voted leave and 3 years since we officially exited. Very little has changed. Strongest growing economy in the G7, fastest vaccine rollout, the most free open society in the world practically. Sure we’ve got issues that need to be solved, the world has, but Starmer? Really? Come election time (with boundary changes in tow) best you can hope for is a hung parliament.

Nobody knows what Labour stands for and you’ve got a leader with about as much personality as a shrivelled up prune.

on a different note, 2-1 Forest tomorrow.

Does beg the question that if things are so hunky fooking dory why the fat clown is under pressure to resign and so many poor people face the choice of eat or heat?

Could it be that your parrot boris BS isnt right?

E

what straws? You asked me to provide Proof. I did.

Are you not a Labour supporter?
What proof? You provided accusations, nothing more.

Not necessarily no. I tend to vote Labour to try to help oust a political party that I believe only avoids being called evil by its own incompetence.

As for ‘supporting them’, that’s a different matter and not how I would describe myself.

Labour have consistently left this country broke. Fringe party containing anti Semitic nut jobs and communist extremists .

Fook me you have some fooking nerve, boris has lost more money than magic granpa wanted to spend ffs! In fact if you want to look for commie tax and spend nut nuts look no further than boris and rishi

Fook me but you're an idiot sometimes

Its actually worse than that imo, energy, security and environment- the few issues bigger than the huge issues you mention- all drifting and have been since the coalition.

They do, it now stands for boris. To meet his needs and shield him from anything that gets in his way, especially reality.
True but it's dangerous to think that any other Tory would do a better job.

We've had a Tory govt since 2010. And they've all helped to get to this point. Where people are struggling to get the help and services that were in place.