#COVID19 | Page 1279 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Why is it ridiculous?
Its well known that if you want to make tories give you the laws you want, give them money.
Are you denying that that routinely happens?

Yes. Maybe it has happened with some people over all political parties but routinely, no

What a total joker you are. I give you specific facts. You can’t handle them. You can’t come to terms with why Labour are just unelectable. The only thing they’ve got to talk about of any significance is Boris Johnson. You are right. I do fear Labour. I fear the totalitarian, woke, envious, big state and wasteful government they would almost certainly bring to this country
You really do talk bollocks. Opinions and sensationalised headlines aren’t facts. You also don’t seem to understand the concept of context and just bleat on and on with the same old rubbish.

Boris happens to be the Prime Minister. A Prime Minister who has lied to everyone including to the Queen’s face. He has broken his own rules flagrantly as have pretty much all of his Government and he has overseen the biggest defrauding of the public purse ever seen in this country so yes lots of people are ‘only’ talking about him.

The fact you have tried to minimise it as ‘only’ says far more about you and your views which are at best misguided and blinkered and at worst odious and dangerous. It is people like you that allow and encourage these people to screw our country for their own ends. An apologist in thought if not deed.

The reasons you give for fearing Labour are laughable bearing in mind the deeds and actions of the Tories whether you like it or not.

You really do talk bollocks. Opinions and sensationalised headlines aren’t facts. You also don’t seem to understand the concept of context and just bleat on and on with the same old rubbish.

Boris happens to be the Prime Minister. A Prime Minister who has lied to everyone including to the Queen’s face. He has broken his own rules flagrantly as have pretty much all of his Government and he has overseen the biggest defrauding of the public purse ever seen in this country so yes lots of people are ‘only’ talking about him.

The fact you have tried to minimise it as ‘only’ says far more about you and your views which are at best misguided and blinkered and at worst odious and dangerous. It is people like you that allow and encourage these people to screw our country for their own ends. An apologist in thought if not deed.

The reasons you give for fearing Labour are laughable bearing in mind the deeds and actions of the Tories whether you like it or not.

I havent mentioned Boris other than to say he should go. You are clueless apart from one thing. You rabbit on about things I haven’t even spoken about. Total joker😄😄😄

As for all the points today, you haven’t been able to dispute one. FACT

I havent mentioned Boris other than to say he should go. You are clueless apart from one thing. You rabbit on about things I haven’t even spoken about. Total joker😄😄😄

As for all the points today, you haven’t been able to dispute one. FACT
There you go re-writing history again. You said that all the opposition could talk about was Boris. Or have you forgotten what you wrote one post ago? And you say I am clueless.

We agree on one thing though. You are a total joker…

were you bottom of the class in comprehension?
#labourloser
Well you obviously were bearing in mind I told you earlier I am not a Labour supporter. It’s not a binary choice you know.

And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery…

😂😂😂

Well you obviously were bearing in mind I told you earlier I am not a Labour supporter. It’s not a binary choice you know.

And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery…

😂😂😂

when did you tell me that chap…you blabbered on about assumptions again.

you could virtually say anything on an internet site.

I’ll take classic momentum supporter (voting Labour) . Oh go on, do tell me who you really vote for? I’m so intrigued. Irrational hatred for Tories. Who could it be?

Why don’t you Google how much was spent on furlough as a whole and be grateful and thankful. We have low unemployment rates because of that. I’m not happy about any waste, but we were desperate at the time and there are always people who defraud.

Weak, even from you. If there are always people who defraud then they should have had their eyes open. Business registrations went through the roof in lockdown.

No it’s not but thanks for stating all the other reasons why he wasn’t a saviour.

The fact is he wasn’t remotely prepared for a financial crisis which I would put high up on the list of a chancellor’s duties. He took emergency action. Which is a positive. But he is taking that action after spending spree after spending spree

Toms, this govt has spent more money than any other in our history period. Moreover child poverty dropped, education results went up, fear of crime went down.

People got fed up by the war and being lectured by labour but they did the basics well enough.

I just did . 30 years out of the last 42 years have seen the tories in a majority government . Facts you don’t seem to like. The note from Liam Byrne. Fact. The furlough scheme fact. Low unemployment rates. Fact. Most rapid vaccine rollout. Fact. Growing economy. Fact. Too many facts. Lots of money being pumped into the NHS and social care. Fact.

i don’t see what more the government could have done. Lots of mistakes too but there’s a lot of ingratitude and a lot of conveniently forgetting some of these big picture items because you hate the Tories.

Are you having a fat spanish waiter moment?

What a total joker you are. I give you specific facts. You can’t handle them. You can’t come to terms with why Labour are just unelectable. The only thing they’ve got to talk about of any significance is Boris Johnson. You are right. I do fear Labour. I fear the totalitarian, woke, envious, big state and wasteful government they would almost certainly bring to this country

Big state, wasteful govt- that's what we have now. Only instead of woke we have hostile, deceitful and divisionary

I think this thread has a decent balance of political opinions. One of the reasons it's 1,275 pages long is because of debate between those of different opinions - it isn't 1,275 pages of left-wingers agreeing and patting each other on the back.

I think you would find it hard to find anybody who is the bogey man of the " Left " or " Hard left " that people like Tom's get on the vinegar stroke about

I would say Forest- England, Invincible and I are mostly what would be considered left ( It's called having decency and empathy)
Yes some of my more horrible posts in the past do not equate to that but I was being a WUM
Radford has a tickle every now and again and ITTO and Feco sniff at it now and again too

But we all are able to move between the lines

I come from a military family and 100% believe we need and require a military ...how does that equate with me being left or hard left
It fu-cking doesn't

It's only the reactionary right that believe in absolutes

They make up shite for their culture war and throw terms around like
Woke
Cancel culture - no such thing its accountability culture
Marxism - I know that's not made up but these effing divvies have no actual idea what it means
Etc
Etc

All it is the right wallowing in " Outrage culture " and being " Reactionary snowflakes "

See we can make up terms for you whoppers too

Last edited: