#COVID19 | Page 987 | Vital Football

#COVID19

It is the second point that is the most important and the reason why sensible people shouldn’t be rubbishing the AZ vaccine, as that and its follow up boosters, at low price is what the world is depending on. Antivirals are an unproven addition.

By rubbishing you mean posting data rather than making up stuff and claiming you won't provide links out of principle?

By rubbishing you mean posting data rather than making up stuff and claiming you won't provide links out of principle?

it isn’t the data I question. It is your comments on the data. Like “it is ineffective”. The data didn’t say that. That was your comment. And I do not provide links. Once bitten twice shy.

it isn’t the data I question. It is your comments on the data. Like “it is ineffective”. The data didn’t say that. That was your comment. And I do not provide links. Once bitten twice shy.

You just make things up instead lol as was proven in this case.

It wasn't my comment on the data either, it was the scientists who performed the trials. 10.4% which they described as ineffective. So jog on fantasist.

You just make things up instead lol as was proven in this case.

It wasn't my comment on the data either, it was the scientists who performed the trials. 10.4% which they described as ineffective. So jog on fantasist.

89.6% say effective and you quote the 10.4%. Name a vaccine that is 90% effective in trials. You are in a world of your own.

89.6% say effective and you quote the 10.4%. Name a vaccine that is 90% effective in trials. You are in a world of your own.

No it was 10.4% effective against the SA variant numnuts. You really are divorced from reality lol at this point you're just embarrassing yourself with how stupid you are.

Covid passports proving vaccine status will be available for summer holidays.

Fully vaccinated travellers told they 'should be able to sidestep tests and quarantine', potentially opening up breaks in over 20 countries.
Covid passports will be made available to prove people have been vaccinated as early as next month, in time for summer holidays, the travel industry has been told.

The Department for Transport wants an official certification scheme that gives British travellers a document they can show at borders overseas in place by May 17.

Woohoo. D'oh.

Fully vaccinated travellers told they 'should be able to sidestep tests and quarantine', potentially opening up breaks in over 20 countries.
Covid passports will be made available to prove people have been vaccinated as early as next month, in time for summer holidays, the travel industry has been told.

The Department for Transport wants an official certification scheme that gives British travellers a document they can show at borders overseas in place by May 17.

Woohoo. D'oh.

I’ll be getting one as it’ll be like the owd cones hotline John Major set up.

Woohoo. D'oh.
I will certainly require one for my wife and I, we really need our 3 to 4 holidays per annum. Just going to Southern Spain for a couple of months a year has been sorely missed. BTW my wife and I have both jabs and look forward to getting our vaccination passport ASAP.

I will certainly require one for my wife and I, we really need our 3 to 4 holidays per annum. Just going to Southern Spain for a couple of months a year has been sorely missed. BTW my wife and I have both jabs and look forward to getting our vaccination passport ASAP.

Yes, I have a week booked on the Côte d'Azur in late June; a villa near Nîmes in August, plus a house that needs attention, also in France!!
Supposed to be at the Belgian GP in August too, they need to sort their shit out in the EU!

Gonna start lobbying Government to see if we can get France green lighted for summer.

Fuck off with analysis by AIER, climate change denying big oil shills.

They also are for the economic benefits of sweatshops.

Pay for Facebook ads peddling antimask/social distancing bullshit. Wanted herd immunity without vaccination.

Etc. Etc.

Seriously just fuck off with that shit.

Not a fan?

Not a fan?

No, far right big business nutcases. We know you believed in herd immunity but are you also a climate change denier? Do you support sweatshops so multinationals can make huge profits? Do you believe masks and social distancing are unscientific?

No it was 10.4% effective against the SA variant numnuts. You really are divorced from reality lol at this point you're just embarrassing yourself with how stupid you are.

no mention is made of variants, you just state “ineffective”. Abusing someone does not make you correct.

no mention is made of variants, you just state “ineffective”. Abusing someone does not make you correct.

I've decided to stop being mean (even though as usual you insult first and then sulk when fire is rerurned) and help you.

Imagine a giant apple pie.

Now imagine you cut that apple pie into 100 slices.

Each slice is 1% of that apple pie.

Now take 10 of those slices out.

That is 10% of the pie.

Not 90%, it's 10%.

Do you grasp the difference now?

The 90% is a much bigger number than the 10%.

Hopefully you've learned something new today :) we can move onto fractions and long division when you're comfortable.

Well done sweetie xxx gold star.

I've decided to stop being mean (even though as usual you insult first and then sulk when fire is rerurned) and help you.

Imagine a giant apple pie.

Now imagine you cut that apple pie into 100 slices.

Each slice is 1% of that apple pie.

Now take 10 of those slices out.

That is 10% of the pie.

Not 90%, it's 10%.

Do you grasp the difference now?

The 90% is a much bigger number than the 10%.

Hopefully you've learned something new today :) we can move onto fractions

and long division when you're comfortable.

Well done sweetie xxx gold star.

enjoyed the pie. To say the vaccine was ineffective is still incorrect. Try evaporated milk or custard with it. That will make it just a bit sweeter, sweetie. See me.