#COVID19 | Page 533 | Vital Football

#COVID19

From a Dr

Dear Matt Wankjob. While you're telling everyone that the NHS is 'ready to administer' a potential Covid-19 vaccine, the details of your negotiation with the BMA GPC have emerged.

Normal negotiation in the time of crisis would have been "We need each surgery to deliver [2,000] vaccines by [the end of January]. You all know your local population and how to deliver it best, based on your experience with the flu programme. How much can you do it for?"

Instead, in order to boost morale, you've gone with "Seven days per week, 12 hours per day, no bank holidays or Christmas, you might not get paid if you don't do both jabs within three weeks of each other, and we aren't going to let you know exact numbers. And you'll need to provide full primary care services while you're doing this. If you don't agree to this within the next 96 hours, we'll impose something worse on you, and publicly make you out to be the bad guys. Oh, and the budget is only 9% of what were paying our chum Dildo to run Test, Trace, and Masturbate."

Tell me how you expect this to go well.

Pope

Should England follow suit and cancel GCSE and A level exams this academic year?
No, what Wales are doing sounds like an absolute fucking mess.

I thought their original idea of students sitting just one paper was more realistic as an appraisal of our current situation. It means this year can't remotely be compared with previous ones though, although you have to look for the lesser of the evils.

Are the actual results really that important? Especially at GCSE level they're virtually irrelevant to your future. The experience of school is though, to deny that to children is criminal.

Are the actual results really that important? Especially at GCSE level they're virtually irrelevant to your future. The experience of school is though, to deny that to children is criminal.
They are very relevant to anyone managing admissions to a Post 16 college or sixth form.

I agree that we would be better with a system that does away with them, but we kind of need to build that system before destroying the old one

What’s going to happen when the vaccine campaign is as much of a disaster as everything else the butcher & his gang of idiots have tried to do so far?

I want to make it clear I’m in no way anti vaccine it’s just I wouldn’t trust the current government to open a can of beans that had already been opened.

No, what Wales are doing sounds like an absolute fucking mess.

I thought their original idea of students sitting just one paper was more realistic as an appraisal of our current situation. It means this year can't remotely be compared with previous ones though, although you have to look for the lesser of the evils.
Has your school had anymore positive covid tests, Since the pupils have returned?

There've been two in the last couple of days at our children's school. Plus a teacher who's parents tested positive.

What’s going to happen when the vaccine campaign is as much of a disaster as everything else the butcher & his gang of idiots have tried to do so far?

I want to make it clear I’m in no way anti vaccine it’s just I wouldn’t trust the current government to open a can of beans that had already been opened.

I want the russian one, 92% effective, i might be in that 2%

This is my worry!

Has your school had anymore positive covid tests, Since the pupils have returned?

There've been two in the last couple of days at our children's school. Plus a teacher who's parents tested positive.
No actually.

The half term break has helped enormously. Was an absolute nightmare before, but I'm not sure we've had a single pupil case since we got back.