#COVID19 | Page 532 | Vital Football

#COVID19

his tweets are private?

They are now; he must have taken them private after yesterdays uproar.

The only comment I can find from him relating to his original comments is:

Defending his comments, the former footballer later said: 'I'll take my cue from the Dr's I use, who for 30+ years have managed to keep me informed, advised meds or treatment only when necessary and are world class in their field.

'You and yours do whatever you like and I wish you the very best of health doing it!'

There are a number of quotes from people challenging him, all along a similar theme "90 % effective does not mean 100% safe".

He also went to some lengths to make it clear he is not an anti vaxxer

They are now; he must have taken them private after yesterdays uproar.

The only comment I can find from him relating to his original comments is:

Defending his comments, the former footballer later said: 'I'll take my cue from the Dr's I use, who for 30+ years have managed to keep me informed, advised meds or treatment only when necessary and are world class in their field.

'You and yours do whatever you like and I wish you the very best of health doing it!'

There are a number of quotes from people challenging him, all along a similar theme "90 % effective does not mean 100% safe".

He also went to some lengths to make it clear he is not an anti vaxxer

One of those was a reply to me, LOL.
He's since deleted many of his Tweets exposing his ignorance on the matter.

One of those was a reply to me, LOL.
He's since deleted many of his Tweets exposing his ignorance on the matter.

He was not the only one displaying ignorance on the matter judging by the remarks of Matt Hancock this morning

“I think that this is a promising step forward but there’s many steps that still need to be taken. Perhaps the most important to stress is that we’ve seen the effectiveness data but we will not license a vaccine unless it is clinically safe and we haven’t seen the final safety data,” Hancock said later on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme.

I wholeheartedly endorse this...

People who self-isolate after testing positive should be given a "freedom pass" enabling them to do whatever they want for three months, MPs have been told.

Sir John Bell, Regius Chair of Medicine at the University of Oxford, said the current contact tracing system was "massively ineffective" and would be "much improved" by quarantining people with a positive test result and symptoms.

He told the Science and Technology committee chair Greg Clark: "My view is you test people, if they have got a positive result you ask them to quarantine for two weeks, and ensure they quarantine for two weeks, and if they behave themselves you give them a freedom pass for three months.

"You say 'you have had the disease, you can go and do anything you want for three months - it is fine'," he added.

I can and would completely abuse the 'whatever they want for three months' part!!

He was not the only one displaying ignorance on the matter judging by the remarks of Matt Hancock this morning

“I think that this is a promising step forward but there’s many steps that still need to be taken. Perhaps the most important to stress is that we’ve seen the effectiveness data but we will not license a vaccine unless it is clinically safe and we haven’t seen the final safety data,” Hancock said later on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme.

I despair with some people. Stan, among others was stating, with no hint of cause/effect, that he would not take the vaccine until it was '100% effective'.

I'm totally for free speech, but when somebody with nigh on 1 million followers peddles such twaddle, it should be called out (like they readily do with Trump).

People who self-isolate after testing positive should be given a "freedom pass" enabling them to do whatever they want for three months, MPs have been told.

Sir John Bell, Regius Chair of Medicine at the University of Oxford, said the current contact tracing system was "massively ineffective" and would be "much improved" by quarantining people with a positive test result and symptoms.

He told the Science and Technology committee chair Greg Clark: "My view is you test people, if they have got a positive result you ask them to quarantine for two weeks, and ensure they quarantine for two weeks, and if they behave themselves you give them a freedom pass for three months.

"You say 'you have had the disease, you can go and do anything you want for three months - it is fine'," he added.

I can and would completely abuse the 'whatever they want for three months' part!!

I’d be on DMT on my way to outside the Houses of Parliament throwing rotten veg at all the cabinet within about 20 minutes of getting my pass

the news every day would just be that idiot has egged Nigel Farage again whilst calling him a **** & then collapsed after drinking whiskey heavily whilst sat on the police car that had come to monitor the situation

I despair with some people. Stan, among others was stating, with no hint of cause/effect, that he would not take the vaccine until it was '100% effective'.

I'm totally for free speech, but when somebody with nigh on 1 million followers peddles such twaddle, it should be called out (like they readily do with Trump).

Have you ever called out Trump?

We are under a lockdown. What exactly would you be able to do that I can't?