#COVID19 | Page 528 | Vital Football

#COVID19

This was our first computer, my dad took a lot of persuading to get me a Spectrum because it was rubbish basically.

He's the same chap that went Betamax over VHS because of the quality...

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 1
Yep. My dad bought the Atari 2600 when I was 4 and tried to tell my mother that it was me. He did the same with scalextric and tcr! 😂
🤣🤣🤣

This is a true story

One of my friends found photos that had been left for him to find in his bedroom of his brother with his Atari Joystick up his bottom with him giving him the bird

Fucking gross

🤣🤣🤣🤣

My cousin went to a drive in test centre with her friend, put details in but the queue was so unbelievably long that they ended up leaving it without testing.

They both got a text to say they’d tested positive.... how is that possible? What on earth is going on with COVID. It’s genuinely not right. Something seems amiss. I also cannot comprehend how a deadly virus can show zero symptoms in one person to the point that they’re oblivious to having it, and then someone else could die it’s so severe.

I’m not suggesting it doesn’t exist, but there is something seriously not right with how it’s being reported, I’m almost certain of it.

Also, watchdog reporting that the potential winter death figures presented by the government to justify the 2nd lockdown were false. Why would a economy driven party like the conservatives push that narrative?

I just don’t understand. I’m not conspiratorial of have huge theory but I equally just don’t think it all adds up. Is it honestly just me?

My cousin went to a drive in test centre with her friend, put details in but the queue was so unbelievably long that they ended up leaving it without testing.

They both got a text to say they’d tested positive.... how is that possible? What on earth is going on with COVID. It’s genuinely not right. Something seems amiss. I also cannot comprehend how a deadly virus can show zero symptoms in one person to the point that they’re oblivious to having it, and then someone else could die it’s so severe.

I’m not suggesting it doesn’t exist, but there is something seriously not right with how it’s being reported, I’m almost certain of it.

Also, watchdog reporting that the potential winter death figures presented by the government to justify the 2nd lockdown were false. Why would a economy driven party like the conservatives push that narrative?

I just don’t understand. I’m not conspiratorial of have huge theory but I equally just don’t think it all adds up. Is it honestly just me?

Plenty of other nut nuts like you out there :p