#COVID19 | Page 333 | Vital Football

#COVID19

There aren't many of you involved in this discussion, I wonder whether some of us find this subject BORING.

Most politicians I've known and I've known quite a few tend to look after themselves first and foremost. And voters second.

Goodnight.

There aren't many of you involved in this discussion, I wonder whether some of us find this subject BORING.

Most politicians I've known and I've known quite a few tend to look after themselves first and foremost. And voters second.

Goodnight.
Just listened to a bloke on the radio saying the same things.

It amounts to "what you are talking about doesn't fit with my view of the world, so I'm going to aggressively argue that you should stop talking about it"

He went a bit further by saying his 100% Cummings supporting social circle were also 100% representative of the entire country.

Just listened to a bloke on the radio saying the same things.

It amounts to "what you are talking about doesn't fit with my view of the world, so I'm going to aggressively argue that you should stop talking about it"

He went a bit further by saying his 100% Cummings supporting social circle were also 100% representative of the entire country.

No surprise there Pope.

Word down here is Durham police think driving to test your eye sight might possibly be a breach of the rules maybe.

Word down here is Durham police think driving to test your eye sight might possibly be a breach of the rules maybe.

He should test his other senses in a similar pragmatic manner:

Eyesight: Drive to Barnard Castle
Taste: Drink Bleach
Touch: A skydive with no parachute over a razor blade factory.
Hearing: Resting his ear against an EJ200
Smell: Sniff the air around Chernobyl for a week.

The bbc trust did. But the bbc director agreed with the bbc presenter. And didn't apologise like they did regarding Newsnight.

And lets not pretend that Kuenssberg isn't a Tory.

Do you work for the bbc?

Unlike your leader, no I never have.

I do however value a public service broadcaster that strives to offer neutrality. Sure they got it wrong, sure they err on the side of caution but if you are unhappy with their output then go watch Fox news for a while...

He should test his other senses in a similar pragmatic manner:

Eyesight: Drive to Barnard Castle
Taste: Drink Bleach
Touch: A skydive with no parachute over a razor blade factory.
Hearing: Resting his ear against an EJ200
Smell: Sniff the air around Chernobyl for a week.
Careful. Some on here might claim for months that you wish him dead and are inciting violence.

Having said that. They are perfectly safe - so far - and you cannot possibly argue with that because nothing bad has happened. Yet.

I used to lament the 00s in politics as it was too vanilla with all parties vying for the centre ground.
I was actually very excited when Corbyn got elected leader, as the Overton window
instantly grew, meaning a broader representation of left and right views in policy making. The downside of this was Corbyn turned out to be terrible at holding government to account.

I now long for the salad days of relative boring politics under Blair.
But that isn't the case. Please check for yourself. Also If you're told something over and over like the media do and all the tory catchphrases you start to believe the bullshit.

Why do you think that they're going back to parliament? Because Starmer destroying Johnson without the braying Tory MPs. Once they're back in place it's much easier for Johnson to get out of answering questions. And the media can portray it as they want.

Unlike your leader, no I never have.

I do however value a public service broadcaster that strives to offer neutrality. Sure they got it wrong, sure they err on the side of caution but if you are unhappy with their output then go watch Fox news for a while...
I admit they're much worse but you did agree with pope that the bbc have been told to toe the line. That in its self isn't fair on other political parties. And shows bias.