#COVID19 | Page 1042 | Vital Football

#COVID19

I dont think you understand what i mean by invisible do you? How many American citizens died? and you think a government agency was involved?
I didnt say who was involved, Im saying these towers came down in a controlled demolition. I saw it happen, in real time. lol

Besides, the way you say that is as tho its impossible to think that any government agencies have been responsible for the deaths of civilians.. or arranged assasinations or military coups or political interventions or acted in the name of security or finances. Thats another thing Im sure is debateable

Years ago when I was actually looking into the collapse of buildings there was an 'expert', yeahh I know everyone is an expert, but they were an industrial scientist of some sort with experience in fire management etc.

They created dozens of models(and models) of buildings and tried dozens of ways to show the way they collapsed. Always as we expect (ok, as i thought people expect) a bit falling off here, a corner there, a couple of floors here, etc. No way the fires were created would make it collapse in free fall even for a few floors.

The one way that they could make it collapse in on itself was with a controlled demolition, basically popping out the support structures all the way down the tower. So the model had little firework crackers that blew out the support every few floors and the building collapsed verticvally with a small footprint.

I was a bit blown away by that in the sense that it seemed exactly how it happened to me. Even in the footage there were those plumes and we all heard the explosions, pop, pop, pop the firemen were all describing it..

So I think that it how it happened. It made perfect sense, it was able to be recreated ad was based on simple science. Building fires etc have been extensivley researched and modelled for a hundred years.

So really, those are the core reasosnj I believe that they came down in a controlled way. It really isnt about any conspiracy, those are other discussions. Im just being logical about it. At least from my perspective

Just adding to the mix that SH not only had, but had used, chemical WMD in the past. And I seem to recall he was bragging about having similar at the time. Nobody at the time could be sure he didn't have a well-hidden stash. It certainly wasn't beyond the realms of possibility, nor solely the opinions of Blair and Bush, which is why the UN sent weapons inspectors to have a look.
One of the principal arguments was to let Blix have more time for a thorough search before going to war. Blair convinced the House against giving more time using the threat that an imminent attack was possible, which came from the sexed up dossier and turned out to be false.
There is a lot of rewriting of history about how everyone on the march and indeed in the whole country/world knew the WMD story was a complete lie. I sometimes wonder how people would look back on that period if a few cylinders of chemical weapons had been found. It would still, probably, have been about oil but the flimsy pretext would have had more solid foundations.

There had been 700 inspections over the years - found nothing after he had used gas on the Kurds which I do believe the actual weapons were supplied by us?

Blix couldn't find anything just like the previous inspections and wouldn't find anything that was why he was neutered everyone knows why David Kelly was murdered because he said it was bollocks and reaffirmed what many of us knew

Iraq had been in lockdown for many years with no fly zones
Military basis in and around Iraq placed there by the west he and all his family were under surveillance

You are wrong there is no rewriting of history for some of us
Just those that believed the bullshit and those that didn't

The whole pretext of the war was 9/11 which there was no connection to Iraq
Is that a rewriting of history

No

It was fucking bullshit

Just for those chatting batty bollocks about no one saying at the time there was no WMD's

I'll add a photo so you can all stop chatting shite

There is some rewriting of history going on and it's by those who fell for the lies

Attachments

• 00085810.jpg
    00085810.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 4
Of course you realise that anyone who tries to come off as intelligent while using ‘fanny’, ‘spaz’ or ‘spastic’ as an insult deserves nothing but contempt.

And if you hear the door, it’ll be the 80s wanting its ‘jokes’ back…

Have a pint of Bitter Basher

Ya spaz

Just for those chatting batty bollocks about no one saying at the time there was no WMD's

I'll add a photo so you can all stop chatting shite

There is some rewriting of history going on and it's by those who fell for the lies
When was the photo taken?

ITTO

Do you not believe me that it is from one of the march's before and during the war?

Is my word not good enough

It is one of many you could find using google

I mean I was there on the march most people believed it was a load of knackers literally everyone i knew knew it was bollocks everyone I worked with everyone I went to University with all my friends all my family

Not sure how anyone didn't know someone who was saying it was bollocks at the time

Last edited:
Just for ITTO as usually when people ask for proof I dont supply it to wind them up even more because if they dont know how to use google yet then they are usually a bit dim

This is the link

So please stop saying there is some revisioning of history going on like I don't know what I witnessed or experienced as I have respect for you were as shiesters like Pope not so much as they often talk absolute pap

https://www.reportdigital.co.uk/sto...-more-lies-photojournalism-image00085810.html

Last edited:
Can you use your own material or do you not have the capabilities in your pion sized bitter little spastick mind
Maybe you should look up the connotations of calling someone a ‘spastic’. Either you really are totally divorced from society or you are even more odious and pathetic than I thought.

But then you are the sort of scum that encourages someone to suicide so what can you expect..?

I'm just having honest debate.
That photo is given a date six months after the invasion (if you count the start of the war as the 'shock and awe' airstrikes) . Not that it matters at all. Nobody knew for sure for quite some time. Certainly not before.

I can get behind that you and very, very many other people thought it was contrived bs before the war started, and also that even more took the very reasonable position that we should establish the facts before going to war - me included.

Maybe you should look up the connotations of calling someone a ‘spastic’. Either you really are totally divorced from society or you are even more odious and pathetic than I thought.

But then you are the sort of scum that encourages someone to suicide so what can you expect..?

Listen you weapons grade wankpuffin
If you haven't noticed my opinion of you is that you are less than an amoeba

You trashed talked and tried to belittle me on many occasions

You are an odious arrogant specimen who talks bollocks about shit you pretend to understand

Don't start getting on the moral high ground because it makes you look even more pathetic

Simple don't give it if you are not expecting it back

Last edited:
I'm just having honest debate.
That photo is given a date six months after the invasion (if you count the start of the war as the 'shock and awe' airstrikes) . Not that it matters at all. Nobody knew for sure for quite some time. Certainly not before.

I can get behind that you and very, very many other people thought it was contrived bs before the war started, and also that even more took the very reasonable position that we should establish the facts before going to war - me included.

Its cool im happy to take your point of view and except it and also provide evidence as you have always been respectful even when we have disagreed

Pope asked for evidence in his usual way and I didn't provide it because I felt no need to qualify it for him when it is readily available on the www and he is also a massive arse..... and some times I let him stew on stuff for few weeks and months before dropping it on him

If he is struggling to use the www it is either because he doesn't want to be proved wrong, which he is incapable of doing/accepting in any circumstance, or he is thick as pig shit...i think its a combination of the two

Its cool im happy to take your point of view and except it and also provide evidence as you have always been respectful even when we have disagreed

Pope asked for evidence in his usual way and I didn't provide it because I felt no need to qualify it for him when it is readily available on the www and he is also a massive arse..... and some times I let him stew on stuff for few weeks and months before dropping it on him

If he is struggling to use the www it is either because he doesn't want to be proved wrong, which he is incapable of doing/accepting in any circumstance, or he is thick as pig shit...i think its a combination of the two
Alright chap, you take care of yourself now

Listen you weapons grade wankpuffin
If you haven't noticed my opinion of you is that you are less than an amoeba

You trashed talked and tried to belittle me on many occasions

You are an odious arrogant specimen who talks bollocks about shit you pretend to understand

Don't start getting on the moral high ground because it makes you look even more pathetic

Simple don't give it if you are not expecting it back
And yet you aren’t worth having an opinion of at all for the most part.

As you have taken the moral low-ground I don’t really have to take any sort of ground. Not to mention the fact that you belittle yourself every time you make any sort of comment so I have no need to do it for you.

You are a bullshitting fantasist piece of scum who thinks it’s ok to make comments about mental health and physical disability.

If I am an amoeba then you are the shit on its shoe.

Now run along little teaboy and go and get that bath before you go full meltdown. You can spend the time thinking up some more lies and self-aggrandising waffle.