Covid in the camp now | Page 5 | Vital Football

Covid in the camp now

I really don't get all this shite about teenagers 'needing' school and 'missing out' and it affecting their 'mental health', what a complete load of bollox.
When I was that age I would have been chuffed as a butty if school was closed, and pissed off as feck when I had to go back.

I really don't get all this shite about teenagers 'needing' school and 'missing out' and it affecting their 'mental health', what a complete load of bollox.
When I was that age I would have been chuffed as a butty if school was closed, and pissed off as feck when I had to go back.

Might be true that mate but there were no hand held devices then that some of the young uns these days are bunged with in a room because of poor parenting. Not the kids fault and they need be in school as it's the only time they get to interact with other kids. We walked past a school yard the other day and they were all charging around screaming and enjoying life.

They need to be in school, times change.

Might be true that mate but there were no hand held devices then that some of the young uns these days are bunged with in a room because of poor parenting. Not the kids fault and they need be in school as it's the only time they get to interact with other kids. We walked past a school yard the other day and they were all charging around screaming and enjoying life.

I think when one parent is a poor teacher on the upper pay scale and their partner is another poor teacher on the same bringing in a shite joint income of a measly 75k a year minimum then there is pressure to get the children in school so parents can avoid having to lose out on earnings.
Sorry teaching profession this can be applied to many of the poor In society like a nursing couple who again are on very good salaries.
Sorry nursing couple and teaching couple but both your professions are often quoted as being poorly paid.
Reality is teaching assistants and healthcare assistants, care workers are actually paid shite without weekend shifts so these people are the folk who do need supporting and who need to get their children back to school.

Just watching the idiots at this demonstration last night against errr, errr, no , not a feckin clue.

So now we know it's not black or Asian folks fault, now it's not women's fault. There was me thinking the answer to everything was 42 or 27 and it turns out its white men. The racist Cassius Clay is going to be right you know when he stated on the Parky show that all white men are the devil...whoda thowt. There is only one answer now...round up all the white men in the country , lock the fuckers up and throw away the key.

Who's next though ?

Another gripe from me, Working couples have to pay around £40+ a day to send their kids to nursery school while they go out to work (£200 a week for 5 days) yet the unemployed get it for free, they are at home all day sat around smoking, drinking and pissing around on mobile phones or computer games, they can look after their own kids.

Very unfair in my opinion!

Just watching the idiots at this demonstration last night against errr, errr, no , not a feckin clue.

So now we know it's not black or Asian folks fault, now it's not women's fault. There was me thinking the answer to everything was 42 or 27 and it turns out its white men. The racist Cassius Clay is going to be right you know when he stated on the Parky show that all white men are the devil...whoda thowt. There is only one answer now...round up all the white men in the country , lock the fuckers up and throw away the key.

Who's next though ?
Apparently it's only CIS men as the lefties don't wish to include the trans lot in case they are offended.
WTF is CIS anyway ? surely thats just men or women who don't belong to an offended minority ?
The call for a curfew of all men to be imposed permanently from 6pm every day has been made 😳 (won't do much for midweek night match attendances that !)
Best just sit quietly at home and reflect on all the things I have never done or thought but am supposedly guilty of - it's a long a growing list in these "enlightened/ pathetic"(delete as you identify) times 🙈

I think when one parent is a poor teacher on the upper pay scale and their partner is another poor teacher on the same bringing in a shite joint income of a measly 75k a year minimum then there is pressure to get the children in school so parents can avoid having to lose out on earnings.
Sorry teaching profession this can be applied to many of the poor In society like a nursing couple who again are on very good salaries.
Sorry nursing couple and teaching couple but both your professions are often quoted as being poorly paid.
Reality is teaching assistants and healthcare assistants, care workers are actually paid shite without weekend shifts so these people are the folk who do need supporting and who need to get their children back to school.

You are correct, but then all generalisations are...

Oh yes, all generalisations are stupid.

Do care workers and healthcare workers not work weekends, I must have imagined their weekend visits to my ailing mother.

You will find I think that both schools and hospitals have been open during the lockdown, and the wages you quote, will be for the work completed.
It is a pity, you make a good point, but are let down by facts.

Another gripe from me, Working couples have to pay around £40+ a day to send their kids to nursery school while they go out to work (£200 a week for 5 days) yet the unemployed get it for free, they are at home all day sat around smoking, drinking and pissing around on mobile phones or computer games, they can look after their own kids.

Very unfair in my opinion!
Is this all correct?
Do all unemployed parents get 5 days a week free nursery care?

Why exactly should teachers be prioritised?
Health workers absolutely but why should teachers jump the queue? They work in an environment much less risky than - Emergency Services, Public Transport, Food Production, Supermarkets to name but a few occupations.
Forever bleating lefties 🙈

Is it only teachers who work in schools?
You must be correct.

Is this all correct?
Do all unemployed parents get 5 days a week free nursery care?
Not quite - 85% reclaim of cost via Universal Credit.
Still you could offset the rest via reduced travel costs, reduced water charges, reduced broadband charges, free schools meals and uniform discounts and a £500 maternity grant if you are pregnant.
Not to mention council tax exemptions so most of your giro would be intact.
Given all the above surprising anyone at all takes a min wage job 🤔

Why are you posting this "offensive" material which has been banned from airplay ?
Dave Whelan got sanctioned for using some of these words and it's full of references no longer acceptable in our enlightened times ! 😳

It's not necessarily poor parenting that kids use hand held devices. School/college age kids are doing online lessons which require a laptop/hand held device.
This is vital to keep their minds active with relevant stuff.
Obviously there's the downside to too much facetime.
I agree kids need to be back at school for their wellbeing and social interaction.