Covid in the camp now | Page 4 | Vital Football

Covid in the camp now

anyone who works in a school should get a vaccination
Why exactly should teachers be prioritised?
Health workers absolutely but why should teachers jump the queue? They work in an environment much less risky than - Emergency Services, Public Transport, Food Production, Supermarkets to name but a few occupations.
Forever bleating lefties 🙈

No wind ups here Jock, just strong feelings on this subject, i take it you can't put up one argument on why the social lepers shouldn't have the vaccinations?

I think everyone should have a vaccination but as I said earlier it is THEIR choice to have / not have a vaccination. As to putting up an argument for them.....two words - Choice & Democracy.
As to your Social Lepers......puts you out there as a person who thinks that their view & only their view is the right / valid view. That imo is utter bollocks & to try & stigmatise a certain group because they don't agree / conform to your views makes is very narrow minded & bordering on coercion. Where do you stop when you decide to label one group as social lepers...do you then move onto religious / racial lepers???

How's this for size....nobody is suggesting for 1 minute that any idiot should be frog-marched to the vaccination centre. Its their decision and their's alone. Now here's the but...those same idiots shouldn't be allowed to play roulette with my families life. So if enough say to the restaurant owner I'll book a table only if all in there are vaccinated he will soon bring in a proof related access. Same with pubs, aircraft etc.etc.

I don't want this to sound overly harsh but anybody willing to gamble with the health of their loved ones then go for it. I genuinely don't give a fuck if you all develop life threatening symptoms...couldn't care less. But what gives anyone the right to inflict that stupidly onto somebody else's family.

Take it or feckin leave it but don't come sobbing when you're in emergency ward 10.

As I've said to T&C, it's still people's right to have / not have the vaccine but by then saying they are social lepers & should be treated as such, where do we stop in putting people into categories & treating them as second class citizens? Do we give them badges to wear on their clothes, separate housing, schools & other facilities or perhaps say they don't even deserve these facilities....a very very slippery slope imo.

As I've said to T&C, it's still people's right to have / not have the vaccine but by then saying they are social lepers & should be treated as such, where do we stop in putting people into categories & treating them as second class citizens? Do we give them badges to wear on their clothes, separate housing, schools & other facilities or perhaps say they don't even deserve these facilities....a very very slippery slope imo.

You are misunderstanding me jock...with you all the way re:choice but would prefer if they didn't kill me in the process . Not categorising anybody or trying to make anybody do anything but whatever they do I won't be stood next to them...thats my choice.

Oh and bye the way, i had my first vaccine at 2.30pm today, piece of piss and feel great.

The only drawback is my second one is the 29th May at Bolton Wanderers. 👎

Good to hear you're parental guidance is in order, its probably your offsprings and their crew that get pissed up then go around vandalising parks and/or peoples property.

Could be, wouldn't have a clue, no idea where they are or what they are up to half the time, as long as they aren't causing any grief at home and they don't get caught by the police then I don't care.

How's this for size....nobody is suggesting for 1 minute that any idiot should be frog-marched to the vaccination centre. Its their decision and their's alone. Now here's the but...those same idiots shouldn't be allowed to play roulette with my families life. So if enough say to the restaurant owner I'll book a table only if all in there are vaccinated he will soon bring in a proof related access. Same with pubs, aircraft etc.etc.

I don't want this to sound overly harsh but anybody willing to gamble with the health of their loved ones then go for it. I genuinely don't give a fuck if you all develop life threatening symptoms...couldn't care less. But what gives anyone the right to inflict that stupidly onto somebody else's family.

Take it or feckin leave it but don't come sobbing when you're in emergency ward 10.
And of course putting NHS workers at risk treating them for covid.

Another moan. When did the bloody school run become an essential journey FFS?!
Roads clogging up around schools with cars on kerbs and double yellows.
Easy solution £200 fine for non essential travel but depending on far you have driven.

Premier League are pushing for 10k supporters in grounds for last 2 games of the season.
Hopefully the (feck the) EFL will do the same.
10k Tics in the ground vs. Swindon would be fantastic

Why exactly should teachers be prioritised?
Health workers absolutely but why should teachers jump the queue? They work in an environment much less risky than - Emergency Services, Public Transport, Food Production, Supermarkets to name but a few occupations.
Forever bleating lefties 🙈

Self righteous, never wrong over sensitive right wing person ? 😀, unless you were being ironic, young man.

Actually I agree with you.
Your list is correct and teachers should not have priority over any on your list.
Lighten up, stop cherry picking and stop looking to be offended. At least try to understand the context of a post. It is not good for your health.
Having said that, don't know about you, but I would not fancy working in a school at the moment.
The phrase you cherry pick was a response to Jeffs right's comment about people in schools refusing the vaccine.and some stuff about taking away passports. Heck he will be stopping the right to freeze peach and have an opinion next

Premier League are pushing for 10k supporters in grounds for last 2 games of the season.
Hopefully the (feck the) EFL will do the same.
10k Tics in the ground vs. Swindon would be fantastic

The FA and DCMS released a statement earlier this week saying no fans would be allowed in grounds until May 17th so I really can't see this happening despite what the PL & EFL want

Self righteous, never wrong over sensitive right wing person ? 😀, unless you were being ironic, young man.

Actually I agree with you.
Your list is correct and teachers should not have priority over any on your list.
Lighten up, stop cherry picking and stop looking to be offended. At least try to understand the context of a post. It is not good for your health.
Having said that, don't know about you, but I would not fancy working in a school at the moment.
The phrase you cherry pick was a response to Jeffs right's comment about people in schools refusing the vaccine.and some stuff about taking away passports. Heck he will be stopping the right to freeze peach and have an opinion next
It wasn't me who was cherry picking I exampled a number of jobs off the top of my head - the list would be much longer ahead of the teachers - who let's be honest have not been doing their normal job for a year.
As for right wing ? Very much a centrist and former labour voter no applause for Johnson from me - just calling out the lefty supporting teachers bleating - as usual

It wasn't me who was cherry picking I exampled a number of jobs off the top of my head - the list would be much longer ahead of the teachers - who let's be honest have not been doing their normal job for a year.
As for right wing ? Very much a centrist and former labour voter no applause for Johnson from me - just calling out the lefty supporting teachers bleating - as usual

Think I'm with you on this Hampton...wo betide anyway who dares saying anything slightly critical about teachers & nurses and you are deemed as a hardcore right wing loony....wtf are they above any criticism whatsoever????

Scientists tried to advise BJ that students shouldn't return to school just yet but he ignored them and gave it the all clear.

Now the students are being sent home in droves and we are going to go back 6 months, what is the obsession with getting kids back in schools? They have been learning from home 5 days a week ffs!

I read the other day a Headteacher said "it would be good for students to return to school to engage with their friends again and eat lunch together"

On another fucking planet these lot, well i hope their happy now, BJ has bollocksed up all the hard work he's done over the past few months with his obsession with schools. :arrghh:

You still miss the point of my response to the JR post

Scientists tried to advise BJ that students shouldn't return to school just yet but he ignored them and gave it the all clear.

Now the students are being sent home in droves and we are going to go back 6 months, what is the obsession with getting kids back in schools? They have been learning from home 5 days a week ffs!

I read the other day a Headteacher said "it would be good for students to return to school to engage with their friends again and eat lunch together"

On another fucking planet these lot, well i hope their happy now, BJ has bollocksed up all the hard work he's done over the past few months with his obsession with schools. :arrghh:
Kids should be back in schools for social reasons.
They must feel crap about their exams, especially y11 and y13 who were buggered about last academic year as well as this year.

I agree with Johnson, schools are safe, so long as there are no kids in them (the buildings are safe, you cannot trust a word that comes out of his mouth)
Once you throw teenagers into the petrie dish with a load of adults, expect covid problems.

Funny what you say about being a centrist, because that is what I am.
By the way I am not a teacher