Coronavirus | Page 155 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Pre-printed study showing relative chances of getting myocarditis from the vaccination (which apparently was often presented by anti-vaccinators on social media)is withdrawn after the study was found to have the denominator incorrect by a magnitude of 29...

The study was then withdrawn on September 24 and in a statement the researchers said: "Our reported incidence appeared vastly inflated by an incorrectly small denominator (ie number of doses administered over the time period of the study). We reviewed the data available at Open Ottawa and found that there had indeed been a major underestimation, with the actual number of administered doses being more than 800,000 (much higher than quoted in the paper)”

“In order to avoid misleading either colleagues or the general public and press, we the authors unanimously wish to withdraw this paper on the grounds of incorrect incidence data,” they added.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...withdrawn-due-to-miscalculation-idUSL1N2QX1WS

Pre-printed study showing relative chances of getting myocarditis from the vaccination (which apparently was often presented by anti-vaccinators on social media)is withdrawn after the study was found to have the denominator incorrect by a magnitude of 29...

The study was then withdrawn on September 24 and in a statement the researchers said: "Our reported incidence appeared vastly inflated by an incorrectly small denominator (ie number of doses administered over the time period of the study). We reviewed the data available at Open Ottawa and found that there had indeed been a major underestimation, with the actual number of administered doses being more than 800,000 (much higher than quoted in the paper)”

“In order to avoid misleading either colleagues or the general public and press, we the authors unanimously wish to withdraw this paper on the grounds of incorrect incidence data,” they added.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...withdrawn-due-to-miscalculation-idUSL1N2QX1WS

I can proof-read for them, if they want. 🙄

I have seen it all now stupid person tries to get into walk in test centre without face mask and then kicks off with them when they say you need a mask.

whilst I was only a bystander I got so annoyed I gave her my view i now need to put a lot of money in a jar.

difficult to tell if it’s arrogance lack of intelligence or both

Yikes, that really does take the piss.

Anti vaxxers were protesting at the carholme roundabout on Friday teatime.
Causing the traffic to slowdown and distract people on an incredibly busy roundabout

Don’t understand protesters on this issue, despite my hesitancy, protesting against the vaccine is ridiculous.

On another note, I have got my first dose booked in.

Good for you! Finally...

Twat, etc. 🤣

😂😂 .. Still (irrationally) apprehensive!

Just after I booked in incidentally, we found out an unvaccinated colleague is on a vent, the hospitals are absolutely in dire straights at the moment and I don’t want to be a further contributing factor.

😂😂 .. Still (irrationally) apprehensive!

Just after I booked in incidentally, we found out an unvaccinated colleague is on a vent, the hospitals are absolutely in dire straights at the moment and I don’t want to be a further contributing factor.

Better late than never. It's a shit disease and many bad effects even if you survive an infection (or two).

I honestly think the advances in medical science covid has accelerated will be a massive boon to humanity fighting endemic disease.

Better late than never. It's a shit disease and many bad effects even if you survive an infection (or two).

I honestly think the advances in medical science covid has accelerated will be a massive boon to humanity fighting endemic disease.

Definitely is, I have been lucky (as far as I can tell) with my recovery and avoiding it again when household has had it.

Reading more symptoms of different variants, it’s crazy the amount of differing symptoms it causes and the variance in which it effects seemingly healthy people.

Still think the whole approach has been a shambles and some moronic rules.

Definitely is, I have been lucky (as far as I can tell) with my recovery and avoiding it again when household has had it.

Reading more symptoms of different variants, it’s crazy the amount of differing symptoms it causes and the variance in which it effects seemingly healthy people.

Still think the whole approach has been a shambles and some moronic rules.

It's not called a "novel coronavirus" for nothing. A little like HIV, these unusual viruses come along every so often and confound the scientific consensus.

Evolution still has a few tricks up its sleeves that we can't predict.

Yikes, that really does take the piss.

Don’t understand protesters on this issue, despite my hesitancy, protesting against the vaccine is ridiculous.

On another note, I have got my first dose booked in.
Good man, apart from a sore arm zero side effects for me.
Just ain't worth it

I'm loads better now, when it got in my sinuses that was when it got really annoying, even made my teeth ache.
Cos we're all mixing again, the old school bugs are having a field day.

For sure. 'Flu will be a worry this Winter.

I think they've given them to the hospitals first, but our GP surgery were open Sunday doing flu clinic by the looks of it.