Coronavirus | Page 153 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Oh do fuck off. Sanctimonious twat.

A word more befitting of yourself, it must be hard being what you hate.

Funny isn’t it, you call me on threads, despite you asking me to ignore you and you would ignore me.. yet you can’t help yourself but to mention me (probably for the likes you think you will get from your little clique), yet you are the one who gets irate and Mr.Angry. Keep that blood pressure monitored, I do worry for you.

A word more befitting of yourself, it must be hard being what you hate.

Funny isn’t it, you call me on threads, despite you asking me to ignore you and you would ignore me.. yet you can’t help yourself but to mention me (probably for the likes you think you will get from your little clique), yet you are the one who gets irate and Mr.Angry. Keep that blood pressure monitored, I do worry for you.

Don't worry, after this you're back on ignore permanently. Dick-head.

Don't worry, after this you're back on ignore permanently. Dick-head.

Please don’t ignore me, I won’t know won’t to do with myself.

I doubt you ever put me on ignore, you like the confrontation and the back up from the clique, but you haven’t been able to bully on this occasion.

My view hasn’t changed, I’ve not had the vaccination as my view is the risk doesn’t outweigh the reward for myself personally and a-lot of the rules are so inconsistent and nonesensical (I don’t believe the stuff in that Welsh article by the way). Surely you want to find out the outcome of wether I’ve been totally wrong so you can gloat.

whoaaaa . seems like a little handbags at 6 paces lol . Vitals police wont like the naughty language , slap on the wrist time . Might even result in a ban lol :ban: but may one rule for some and one for others lol .

Noe shake keyboards ( see what i did there) , and and one only gets one life ... fucking get on with it and enjoy :guiness::cheers::guiness::cheers:

Add that to the useless track and trace system that's around 39 billion or the NI rise for the next 3 years, paying for their incompetence and those who can afford the least are paying the most.
I voted against the below inflation payrise we've been offered.

Add that to the useless track and trace system that's around 39 billion or the NI rise for the next 3 years, paying for their incompetence and those who can afford the least are paying the most.
I voted against the below inflation payrise we've been offered.

And quite right too.
"Below inflation rise" is of course a pay cut.
So much for all the clapping...

And quite right too.
"Below inflation rise" is of course a pay cut.
So much for all the clapping...
I've using them to pay my mortgage, worked a treat 😉
Have you noticed that the right wing media has started running anti NHS stories? Not many just a few gentle drip fed.
Really disgusting story about the teachers having not worked for months in the daily hate earlier in the week, yep they're after them too because the teachers are teaching the kids the tories are fucking with any luck and never ever vote them.

Have you noticed that the right wing media has started running anti NHS stories? Not many just a few gentle drip fed.
Really disgusting story about the teachers having not worked for months in the daily hate earlier in the week, yep they're after them too because the teachers are teaching the kids the tories are fucking with any luck and never ever vote them.

I utterly despise the Daily Mail. A vile right-wing hate-rag.

Plenty on here probably lap it up, though.

My dad and brother both read it, my brother thinks Johnson is a great leader!
I love my brother but I despare at his politics, all those years of playing in the front row of rugby scrums !

I have to admit i havent bought a daily newpaper in years and years . Just dont trust anything they say , rather like a politician .

I do by the Non-League paper sometimes , but thats about it .

Prefer to read fiction books

The Daily Hate only ever did one good thing; putting the names and pictures of the Met protected killers of Stephen Lawrence on their front page. That will stick in the memory because it is the only good thing they have ever done.

The Daily Hate only ever did one good thing; putting the names and pictures of the Met protected killers of Stephen Lawrence on their front page. That will stick in the memory because it is the only good thing they have ever done.

I was once at a railway station and two young-ish blokes were perusing the newspaper stand next to me. One said to the other, picking up the Mail, "Shall we have the Guardian, or the Daily Racist?" :)

Someone I work with made a comment about teachers during lockdown last year. Basically said they do nothing at all and one of her neighbours even had a tan...
She missed the whole irony of that particular barbed comment as she herself has a permanent caked on tan!