Coronavirus | Page 778 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Riots in Europe over new restrictions.

Austria is interesting though, they are going to make vaccinations mandatory, that is a whole new ball game really isn't it.

I'd just round up all those who didn't want to be vaccinated put them in a camp and say you can come out when you're double vaccinated.

The world is hard and the world is also far too soft in some cases

The people who do not get vaccinated (outside of the very small proportion who can't for medical reasons) are either free riders banking on the rest of us to get vaccinated in order to reduce their own exposure or retards who buy into conspiracy stuff and other nonsense.

They are selfish and idiotic ***** and should not be tolerated in society.

The people who do not get vaccinated (outside of the very small proportion who can't for medical reasons) are either free riders banking on the rest of us to get vaccinated in order to reduce their own exposure or retards who buy into conspiracy stuff and other nonsense.

We live in a country where an estimated 70,000 people think they are witches and practice witchcraft and voodoo.

We live in a country where an estimated 70,000 people think they are witches and practice witchcraft and voodoo.

We live in a country where over 31 million people believe in a magic geezer up in the sky who can create whole worlds in a week and get girls pregnant without boning them.

There's just no hope for civilisation is there?

We live in a country where over 31 million people believe in a magic geezer up in the sky who can create whole worlds in a week and get girls pregnant without boning them.

There's just no hope for civilisation is there?
Thankfully 80+% of us also believe in science and vaccinations

Yup. But I do understand the argument against mandatory vaccinations, if it was done in this country as the law stands (as I understand it) it would be viewed as assault.

Yup. But I do understand the argument against mandatory vaccinations, if it was done in this country as the law stands (as I understand it) it would be viewed as assault.

It would be, but that then opens up other arguments ie sectioning and forced treatment for their own benefit and not being in sound mind to make the decision (which is the legal without recourse, but after a lengthy process).

It's not a can of worms, it's a full on ocean and it wouldn't be a good place to be in my humble as people would simply dig in further and see it as real proof of their batshit invented conspiracies so far.

Is it Singapore who have gone the other way and rather than mandating vaccines, they are now making people physically pay for any Covid related medical treatment (if vaccine was refused) even though they have their own variant of an NHS?

Last edited:
Only by the minority idiots who are against anything the government do, if they said people had to pay for the vaccination, the very same people would be campaigning to make it freely available.
You can't win with these fruit loops.

It would be, but that then opens up other arguments ie sectioning and forced treatment for their own benefit and not being in sound mind to make the decision (which is the legal without recourse, but after a lengthy process).

It's not a can of worms, it's a full on ocean and it wouldn't be a good place to be in my humble as people would simply dig in further and see it as real proof of their batshit invented conspiracies so far.

Is it Singapore who have gone the other way and rather than mandating vaccines, they are now making people physically pay for any Covid related medical treatment (if vaccine was refused) even though they have their own variant of an NHS?

Yeah, that was the way I said many months back I would go for. Why pay for their treatment if they won't take THE TREATEMENT already on offer and free?

They should get the hospital bill, no doubt in my mind at all. Still freedom of choice then.

Our arrogant bumbling , embarrassing , lying excuse for a leader has being pictured for the third time in a week not wearing a mask on a train. This despite saying he would wear a mask wherever the rules say so and that he would be wearing one more regularly in general.

Absolute disgrace.

If you really want to get wound up google Anti Vaxxers at school gates. The nutters screaming at the kids dont have the jab, the vaccine kills kids and more.

Our arrogant bumbling , embarrassing , lying excuse for a leader has being pictured for the third time in a week not wearing a mask on a train. This despite saying he would wear a mask wherever the rules say so and that he would be wearing one more regularly in general.

Absolute disgrace.

It's not compulsory to wear a mask on a train though, only advisory.

Wow.... Never thought I'd be defending Boris Johnson when I woke up today.

It's not compulsory to wear a mask on a train though, only advisory.

Wow.... Never thought I'd be defending Boris Johnson when I woke up today.

But surely he could lead by example , he is supposed to be a leader after all.

I can't believe the number of people on my train who aren't wearing masks. All the coughing and spluttering going on with air con as well , just a recipe for spreading germs.

My train journey to Birmingham on Saturday was horrendous. Crammed in like sardines to the point some disappointed people couldn't get on and left on the platform.

80% were mask less.

I wore mine as I could almost taste the Covid, but its pretty pointless really if nobody else is.

This is what happens when you make things advisory / voluntary.