Coronavirus | Page 744 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Oh good God.

One of the writers of the sci-fi film I Am Legend has clarified its fictional nature amid rumours Covid-19 vaccines would turn people into zombies.
The 2007 film, starring Will Smith, is about a failed attempt to genetically re-engineer measles, killing 99% of the world's population.
Those who survive the infection turn into mutant vampiric creatures.
Claims that something similar would happen to people receiving Covid jabs have been circulating on social media.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58164833

The worst thing about this is that I Am Legend has some of the worst CGI in movie history. The zombies just aren't convincing at all.

Hopefully, corona virus will, in time, weed out the anti-vaxxers, so they're put in their place (6ft under) and leave the rest of the world to get on with it.

Obviously I appreciate they're not all anti-vaxxers, some, through what they 'suffer' are currently unable to be vaccinated, but I've certainly got no time for the anti-vaxxer brigade.

Last edited:
I met an anti vaccer today. Not by choice mind. It was through my charity work. I was sorting her benefits out.

She needed them on being a nut job alone. She thinks the vaccine changes your genes and dna.

I listened to her and responded with paraphrasing now "what a load of rubbish"

I simply told her the truth in brief. She wasn't the type to listen. So didn't waste too much time on it.

She didn't say anything to what I said. I think she knew better not too.

I told her I had stood at the bed in ICU of a friend who lost his life to this who was fit and healthy.

That I had a friend who was a medical research librarian and she would better to look towards the medical profession and NHS to keep it simple and not some bonkers pastor she was listening to in the U.S

Ofcourse I was polite about it but God I hope that's the last one I meet

It's worrying that there's a core who just won't believe anything other than their original batshit beliefs, yet they won't even entertain the thought they have been taken in by people 'making money' from peddling this shit.

Corona virus is the umbrella name for all the virus types which include the common cold, flu, pneumonia, Swine flu, MERS, SARS 1, including Covid19 whose official type is SARS-M2-COV19

Both the SARS 1 and 2 as above are strains of pneumonia.

The face masks have cut back on the common cold

Agree on the masks.

The covid virus is a different virus to the influenza virus though KK. Covid does indeed, as you rightly say, cover the common cold.

Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses with some causing less-severe disease, such as the common cold, and others causing more severe disease such as Middle East respiratory syndrome ( MERS ) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome ( SARS ) coronaviruses.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm

Swine flu was a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus that emerged in the spring of 2009, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. COVID-19, on the other hand, was a novel coronavirus—so swine flu and COVID-19 are two different types of viruses.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/swine-flu-vs-covid-19

And pneumonia can be caused by, but isn't the same as, covid. I only know because dad had a severe case of pneumonia nearly two years ago and we weren't sure he was going to get through at one point.

Pneumonia is swelling (inflammation) of the tissue in one or both lungs. It's usually caused by a bacterial infection. It can also be caused by a virus, such as coronavirus (COVID-19).

https://www.webmd.com/lung/covid-and-pneumonia#1

The Daily Mail online have a report on a German nurse anti vaccer has injected 8600 people with a saline solution rather than the Covid vac. The German authorities are urging the people to go get another jab. Its quite a long article so if anyone is interested DailyMailonline.

The Daily Mail online have a report on a German nurse anti vaccer has injected 8600 people with a saline solution rather than the Covid vac. The German authorities are urging the people to go get another jab. Its quite a long article so if anyone is interested DailyMailonline.

Grievous bodily harm, attempted manslaughter, fraud, hippocratic breach, public safety, malpractice, misuse of public property, theft and a few more.

Would be cheaper with a bullet.

Grievous bodily harm, attempted manslaughter, fraud, hippocratic breach, public safety, malpractice, misuse of public property, theft and a few more.

Would be cheaper with a bullet.
The first thing that came to mind when I read it was if any of them have died she should at the very least be done for manslaughter. I would have done the link to the article but I tried and failed.

I've just got back home after 3 days in Northern Ireland. They are taking it a lot more serious there than we are but their figures are still on the increase with infection rates very similar to those in England.

the legal requirement to isolate will be replaced with non-binding advice to take a test for the double-jabbed............... And those who do come into contact with the infected will not be told to isolate while waiting for their results. For people who do test positive, isolation will continue.

From the article linked above....

New Zealand with a population of 5 million have had just 26 deaths. The government have just announced that the country's borders will remain closed for the remainder of this year. From what I have read nobody is allowed in even if they are NZ citizens.

New Zealand with a population of 5 million have had just 26 deaths. The government have just announced that the country's borders will remain closed for the remainder of this year. From what I have read nobody is allowed in even if they are NZ citizens.

Unless it has changed, they go to quarantine hotels for 14 days, they are allowed out of their rooms for 45 mins a day to exercise (in the hotel area) and have all the food taken to them.

Saw the comedian Russel Howard do it, to then tour NZ

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainme...e-world-tvnz-debuts-comedians-kiwishot-series

Unless it has changed, they go to quarantine hotels for 14 days, they are allowed out of their rooms for 45 mins a day to exercise (in the hotel area) and have all the food taken to them.

Saw the comedian Russel Howard do it, to then tour NZ

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainme...e-world-tvnz-debuts-comedians-kiwishot-series
It took me sometime to find the article and its in the Independent. Quot.e from the article. Jacinda Ahern shuts NZ borders until 2022 at the earliest. It will allow quarantine free entry for the vaccinated from low risk covid countries in 2022. Its a bit confusing because it does'nt mention people being allowed in now and having to isolate. You might want to read it yourself JF.

They are very strict, but a director at the company I work for is moving there in January. What she told me - they only allow a very few amount of people in each month, and you have to isolate in a hotel for 14 days. She has a NZ’er husband so I think that meant she could move.

But fair play to them, they’ve done incredible from it. Of course they’ll be hurting from a reduction in over seas consumer spending and business but they’ve saved lives and are no doubt supporting their local economy.

NZ are delaying the inevitable. Until the whole world behaves like this its futile. Either NZ cut themselves off forever or one day they will have to accept the disease entering and doing what it does