Coronavirus | Page 743 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

wow

I guess the problem in a nutshell is these people are almost alien to us. Actually, it is like they're alien, we don't speak their language, we can't understand them and we aren't able to communicate with them. Logic and reason as a language is alien to them.

Some anti-vaxxers trying to storm some BBC studios. They deserve rubber bullets, water cannons and a vicious shellacking via batons.
It was an old BBC studio now rented to ITV. At the time they were trying to get in they were recording a program called Loose Women (the mind boggles). The presenter said there was just her and 3 other women discussing the Menopause so she did'nt know what they were expecting to find if they had got in.

Would like to know how many being admitted to hospital and how many in hospital have not been vaccinated. Same with the deaths how many were long term patients, how many had one or both jabs. How many had not had their jabs at all.

Would like to know how many being admitted to hospital and how many in hospital have not been vaccinated. Same with the deaths how many were long term patients, how many had one or both jabs. How many had not had their jabs at all.

It’s very important information one way or the other, or in both ways. Either to provide information to advise people to get the fucking vaccine, or that the vaccines aren’t 100% safe and we still need to be careful - especially those who are high risk.

Oh good God.

One of the writers of the sci-fi film I Am Legend has clarified its fictional nature amid rumours Covid-19 vaccines would turn people into zombies.
The 2007 film, starring Will Smith, is about a failed attempt to genetically re-engineer measles, killing 99% of the world's population.
Those who survive the infection turn into mutant vampiric creatures.
Claims that something similar would happen to people receiving Covid jabs have been circulating on social media.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58164833

I wonder if when fully vaccinated it will help against the common cold?
If not... Can we please have a vaccine for it please.

I met an anti vaccer today. Not by choice mind. It was through my charity work. I was sorting her benefits out.

She needed them on being a nut job alone. She thinks the vaccine changes your genes and dna.

I listened to her and responded with paraphrasing now "what a load of rubbish"

I simply told her the truth in brief. She wasn't the type to listen. So didn't waste too much time on it.

She didn't say anything to what I said. I think she knew better not too.

I told her I had stood at the bed in ICU of a friend who lost his life to this who was fit and healthy.

That I had a friend who was a medical research librarian and she would better to look towards the medical profession and NHS to keep it simple and not some bonkers pastor she was listening to in the U.S

Ofcourse I was polite about it but God I hope that's the last one I meet

I wonder if when fully vaccinated it will help against the common cold?
If not... Can we please have a vaccine for it please.

Corona virus is the umbrella name for all the virus types which include the common cold, flu, pneumonia, Swine flu, MERS, SARS 1, including Covid19 whose official type is SARS-M2-COV19

Both the SARS 1 and 2 as above are strains of pneumonia.

The face masks have cut back on the common cold