Coronavirus | Page 538 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Exactly. So Mr or Mrs standard Morrison worker or security guard are not going to challenge people as to whether they are genuine. So it’s just down to peoples integrity or shameful behaviour if they want to try it on .

Yup that's the problem. Missus could easily roll off why she isn't using one (and the rest of us would be in masks anyway) but it does give the security guards something to properly latch to now when you get a family of four all not in masks for example.

Are there such things as medical exemption certificates. Are there ‘official’ ones. Can someone make their own . And are they going to turn someone away who says they are medically exempt but can’t produce anything to prove?. There will be people who actually are not pulling a fast one but can’t prove it.

My sister works at a sports ground. It had a bar attached and during the times they were allowed open all sorts of gits turned up and said they were exempt due to asthma and had forgot their proof.
Bar stewards.

It is frustrating but if you were equivalent to a western country the fatalities would be around the 30-40k mark, not 551 according to Google.

I’d love to be where you are now! Especially as I need two hands to count the number of people within 2 degrees of separation I know who have died from it.

I know our situation isn't bad. It's just frustrating living in this holding pattern, waiting for the pandemic to end. I think I need a new hobby.

Anyone can download it - missus has one but never used it.

I take it shes never used it because she genuinely won't go round a shop due to the nature of her illness?
Hence you going shopping

Yup, we've genuinely only been out shopping together twice this year, and the last one was for the fresh Xmas shop. First time was because there were no delivery or click and collect slots - and she used the scooter, with me/old man and youngest masked up. She was never asked either time I presume because the rest of us complied, so it was obvious there was a reason she didn't have a mask on.

We've stuck to delivery or click and collect otherwise, as that reduces my exposure and the risk of me getting it and passing it on.

It's not really been a bind, just had to replan a few meals to suit what we had in lol

I've just thought once all the over 50's have had the Jab does that mean we are allowed out to kill the pricks under 50 who think they are invincible

#revengeissweet

Exactly what I said the other day, all you old farts will bang on about your “freedom” and “rights” 😄

To be honest, get back to normal I’ll pick the virus up and statistically I will survive so happy days