Coronavirus | Page 537 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Of course they will go out in the streets like that after the Liverpool fans down the road were allowed to do whatever they wanted back in July and nothing was done about it at all.

I saw Matt Hancock said today there is no scope for flexibility in the rules whatsoever and “every time you try to flex the rules it can be fatal”... the words stable door, horse and bolted come to mind. Where was this concern or condemnation when government advisers were breaking the rules? A bit late in the day really and some of the wishy washy rules aren’t exactly hardline restrictions being strictly enforced
Still like to think people we let vote and breed would be slightly more intelligent than Gov ministers though David.

Even Scousers lol

The country has gone mad hasn't it, headlines about a woman on a park bench being handcuffed and two women walking around a reservoir.
FFS lets at least report more serious stuff that is going on. Those people were probably giving the police lip but that won't get a mention, to me the police are not doing enough with the idiots out and about for no reason other than they felt like a walk or a meet up and a walk, Police have a tough job, I don't think demonising them is going to cause anything but even more idiots out protesting about freedom.
People need to realise it means them as well

Excuse my ignorance BB but how come you’re annoyed at this? It seems the Asian countries take a couple of weeks lockdown then you head back to some form of normality, unlike us who have a lockdown to curb disaster.

We had a lockdown from March until June last year. It contained the covid and there were pretty much no cases of local transmission. Everything was cool until they decided to have state elections in Sabah after an outbreak among immigrants from Indonesia at the end of September. They have been trying to put the worms back in the can since then culminating in today's decision to have another lockdown.

They have announced a 2 week lockdown but it will go on for a lot longer than that. I'm bored off my hole waiting for this thing to end.

We had a lockdown from March until June last year. It contained the covid and there were pretty much no cases of local transmission. Everything was cool until they decided to have state elections in Sabah after an outbreak among immigrants from Indonesia at the end of September. They have been trying to put the worms back in the can since then culminating in today's decision to have another lockdown.

They have announced a 2 week lockdown but it will go on for a lot longer than that. I'm bored off my hole waiting for this thing to end.
Bloody immigrants, do they arrive by rubber dinghy :ooops:

It is frustrating but if you were equivalent to a western country the fatalities would be around the 30-40k mark, not 551 according to Google.

I’d love to be where you are now! Especially as I need two hands to count the number of people within 2 degrees of separation I know who have died from it.

Unless they are medically exempt? Is there any such thing as medically exempt?
To me, if you are fit enough to push a dirty great shopping trolley around a supermarket you are fit enough to cover your face

Are there such things as medical exemption certificates. Are there ‘official’ ones. Can someone make their own . And are they going to turn someone away who says they are medically exempt but can’t produce anything to prove?. There will be people who actually are not pulling a fast one but can’t prove it.

Are there such things as medical exemption certificates. Are there ‘official’ ones. Can someone make their own . And are they going to turn someone away who says they are medically exempt but can’t produce anything to prove?. There will be people who actually are not pulling a fast one but can’t prove it.

Fully agree there will be a few genuine ones but what the feck would they be out shopping in a pandemic if their breathing is so bad, that would be my train of thought.
I very much doubt there is an official certificate relating to covid mask exemption but I'm open to being proved wrong