Coronavirus | Page 430 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

The Metropolitan Police has said it is taking no further action against an MP who travelled by train from London to Glasgow after testing positive for coronavirus.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-54546058

200w.gif

Pmsl.
I wondered yesterday why Andy Burnham is being like this . Has to be more to it. I had a brief thought. When is he up for re-election?

Just looked .
Guess what readers?.
Manchester Mayor election, May 2021 . Delayed from summer 2020.

Now call me cynical...but...

Elections or not, at least he is trying to not be trodden over on behalf of the people of Manchester. I guess there would be no point him being the mayor and not trying to do what he thinks is right for them.

All in all, the whole thing is a nightmare and a mess really isn't it?!

Yes, I don’t know if I completely agree with resisting as I think a circuit break is the right thing to do but he is looking out for his people and you can tell it’s genuine.

The thing is I reckon that a circuit break is required to help Manchester out as it’s a much higher rate, if we let the rate continue like it is we just cause more problems.

This is turning me into a woman. Booking an appointment for a hair cut, I have even started sitting down to piss. Please let me get back to Villa Park and then the bloke behind can give me dogs abuse when I stand up.

I went for an haircut today and the lady who does it was telling me that her next door neighbour works at Good Hope. She said a bloke was admitted on Wed with the virus. Second time he has had it, the last time being 4 months ago.

I went for an haircut today and the lady who does it was telling me that her next door neighbour works at Good Hope. She said a bloke was admitted on Wed with the virus. Second time he has had it, the last time being 4 months ago.

He was either very unlucky or a bellend

I'm sure I read something about some people having it so mildly that they don't build up an immunity and can get it again. But if he was admitted the first time as well, it can't have been mild! Ouch!

This pandemic has made realise how totally obsessed this country is with drinking and Pubs .

To be honest I’m sick of pubs shutting or moving to earlier closing being the first thing being talked about when tighter restrictions are brought in.
And I have just seen , again, footage of pubs being packed because its the last night before closing. Get a grip people.

Oh dear those hospital admissions! Well take a bow all you who enjoyed summer days at Bournemouth, Durdle Door, Snowdon, Brighton, Hyde Park etc etc etc. Fucking retards

He got his rules wrong again!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54578605

The quotes aren't quite right, because he said 'alas' a few times! lol..... but he told one parent, who lives in a different county, he wouldn't be able to go and see his kid. To be fair, he said you would have to check the gov website, but being as he is the PM and is head of the gov, one would expect this super-intelligent (sic) man to know the rules he has made. Or is it Cummings or others making them!?!

There are, in fact, exceptions for childcare.

Has anyone else had the invitation to take part in the antibody research study?

Needless to say, I’ve been selected - not sure if randomly or if because I was doing the COVID app survey which I believe I ticked yes.

Only thing I couldn’t work out was on the questionnaire about your details they asked for your highest level of qualification. Not sure what that has to do with it? Maybe it doesn’t affect people with degrees or those who drink before 10pm as much.

So tier 3 restrictions can be negotiated and the "deal" Lancashire have got is different to what you can and can't do in Liverpool.

So much for simplifying things.

At 11.26 the Department of Health and Social care (DHSC) released a statement saying that Lancashire was to go into tier 3 at midnight. The small print revealed that the Lancastrians had negotiated something of a boutique deal. There was a specific clause about car boot sales being banned and soft play centres closed. And unlike in Liverpool, Lancashire’s gyms and leisure centres would stay open.

The last nugget prompted an immediate howl from over the border in Merseyside, with the Liverpool mayor, Joe Anderson, demanding immediate clarification for the “inconsistent mess” which had effectively resulted in a “tier 3A and tier 3B”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-us-lancashires-reluctant-path-to-tier-3-deal