Coronavirus vaccine | Page 73 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

Same age as me then. All 4 of my grandparents were born in the 19th century and my daughter was shocked at this when I happened to tell her earlier this week.

Been watching films on Talking Pictures thinking they are medieval only to realise they were released when I was a kid.
I actually had "that" phrase thrown at me a few months ago. I was listening to some Human League and the grandson asked "Is this music from the olden days?" 😳

Amazing. Spent my early teenage years watching snooker on a black and white 14" portable TV. You had to watch the game from the beginning of the frame so you knew where all the balls were on the table!

Im sure you all remember the famous Ted Lowe quote:
  • "The yellow is on the side cushion, and for those of you watching in black and white, it's just behind the blue".

Looks like the UK has it's fair share of idiots following the EU/other countries in a flap about Astra Zenica jab. In the Observer one centre reported inviting 140 people and only 40 turning up. Many waiting 'for the other jab'. Can't scrape up enough people to use the supplies available.

I despair of people sometimes. No idea of the balance of risks. Just dumb.

Looks like the UK has it's fair share of idiots following the EU/other countries in a flap about Astra Zenica jab. In the Observer one centre reported inviting 140 people and only 40 turning up. Many waiting 'for the other jab'. Can't scrape up enough people to use the supplies available.

And at the start of the vaccine program, many people were waiting "for the British one..."

And yet Friday, for the second day running, saw a record number if Brits jabbed, over 700k 😳

Over here, meanwhile, it's taken them nearly 3 months to vaccinate just 4m people.
After watching Mairead McGuiness speaking on Marr this morning, I'm hardly surprised madrid_gill
Talk about in denial.
You know the old saying, when you're in a hole, stop digging.

Over here, meanwhile, it's taken them nearly 3 months to vaccinate just 4m people.

Actually, I may have misread the figures slightly. Apparently that's 1.88m fully vaccinated (so presumably having had both doses), and a further 2.21m that have had a first dose. So closer to 6m jabs given out so far.

I had the Astra Zeneca on Thursday and have had no reaction whatsoever! My arm is still a bit tender where the jab went in, but nothing else! No problem with the heavy lifting at work!

And yet Friday, for the second day running, saw a record number if Brits jabbed, over 700k 😳

Depends which media report you choose to listen to and their agenda that day.
People sceptical but record jabbing numbers on the same day.
Scepticism in whities but we are hitting 95+%.
Reluctance in bame but we are hitting 90+%.
Short supplies period coming but we are still on target.

Blame eu for shortage when it is an indian shortage and the reason is that the usa has put an export ban on supplies needed for vaccine manufacture.

There are no blood clots etc when the Scandinavians have cases which are extremely abnormal. Obviously the risk is far outweighed by the benefit of the jab.

The az jab had a problem in trials and then the current issue - no mention of same or similar issues with the pfizer jab. Mind you pfizer is usa and they spend record amounts on lobbying etc.

And it goes on lol.

Danke and merci to the appalling Merkel and Mummy's Boy Macron for their contribution to European well being. And as for Van der Leyden, she would struggle to chair a small parish council.

Depends which media report you choose to listen to and their agenda that day.
People sceptical but record jabbing numbers on the same day.
Scepticism in whities but we are hitting 95+%.
Reluctance in bame but we are hitting 90+%.
Short supplies period coming but we are still on target.

Blame eu for shortage when it is an indian shortage and the reason is that the usa has put an export ban on supplies needed for vaccine manufacture.

There are no blood clots etc when the Scandinavians have cases which are extremely abnormal. Obviously the risk is far outweighed by the benefit of the jab.

The az jab had a problem in trials and then the current issue - no mention of same or similar issues with the pfizer jab. Mind you pfizer is usa and they spend record amounts on lobbying etc.

And it goes on lol.
There will always be sceptics but my point is that even with some not having the jab, for whatever reason, the campaign rolls on.
I know a bloke who said he'd never have it for all sorts of conspiracy reasons but when he found out he wouldn't be able to go to see his family in Cyprus without it, he went to have it. He's now gone sick with "after effects" almost as if to prove a point.

Another record day yesterday, I've just read, over 800k jabbed. Where's the news story?????????