Coronavirus vaccine | Page 72 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

Eventually London saw through the charlatan, I don't know of anyone in London when talking about London issues who have a good word for him (there is one good word but it's ****, which about sums him up).

I think he will soon be found out Nationally, if he hasn't already, unfortunately there will always be people who will make excuses for him.(n)

The UK now faces a delay in vaccination supply. But those looking at the EU as a possible factor or source of delay should perhaps cast they eyes further to the east, in the direction of India.

Around a month ago there were reports in US media suggesting the export of Astra Zeneca vaccine from India to countries including the UK could face delays.

The reason was said to be mounting pressure by the Indian Govt on the producer/exporter, the Serum Institute of India (due to deliver around 10 million doses of the AZ vaccine to UK ) to prioritise supply to India and other countries in dire need of vaccines.

Whilst the Indian Govt message is understandable, perhaps the UK should be encouraging increased rapid production capacity from the UK based pharma industry. Or maybe something like Covid will never happen again :rolleyes:

I had AZ about four weeks ago.
I felt fine for a couple of days but on day 3 felt rough.
Day 4 I was fine again.
If that’s the side effect, fine by me.

A friend at work said he felt shivery on the second day, but nothing else! See what the next couple of days holds! Not in work until 7 on Saturday Morning!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mozzer, this expert must be a Gillingham supporter -the sort that says when we're playing against a 'big' team, ffs don't score, it'll just make them angry.

Hopefully now that the EMA has declared Astra Z safe, the pathetic politics will stop playing with people’s lives .
The only definitive link to clots is the link to the one’s running the EU.
I couldn't help but chuckle at the irony of the EU wanting to keep to themselves a vaccine that they have paused administering due to safety fears.
Shows what happens if you take literally everything you read.

Yup, had mine Tuesday morning, arm still feels like I've had a "dead arm" in the dinner queue at school and I felt a little tired and achey at work yesterday (paracetamol sorted that out) but other than that, just a weird feeling of invincibility 😁😁😁

Had my first dose Tuesday morning too. No side affects so far.

Feel like a weight has been lifted but still have slight anxiety. The only way I can describe it is like I was carrying a large heavily loaded box, now the box is empty but the I'm still carrying a large box, weird :unsure: (and no I haven't been on the spud!)

Had my Astra Zeneca jab a week ago today. Absolutely no side effects apart from feeling a bit sleepy last Saturday - but then, that could have been typical weekend lethargy! The anti-vaxxers can piss right off.
A chap called Jeremy Vine this morning to tell the world that 43% of doctors are refusing to vaccine.
Unfortunately for him, there was a doctor on the show and he looked a total prick.

When I was born someone who was the age I am now, was born in 1897. It sounds like a quiz - but it still makes me feel old.
Same age as me then. All 4 of my grandparents were born in the 19th century and my daughter was shocked at this when I happened to tell her earlier this week.

Been watching films on Talking Pictures thinking they are medieval only to realise they were released when I was a kid.