Coronavirus vaccine | Page 71 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

Dr Geert Vanden Bossche, DVM, PhD virology, independent seasoned vaccine researcher, previous SPO at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and SPM at GAVI is urging WHO and world political leaders to immediately halt all ongoing Covid-19 mass vaccination campaigns as there is compelling evidence that they will soon dramatically worsen the consequences of the current pandemic.

"….. In the upcoming manuscript I will share my insights on the immune pathogenesis of Coronavirus pandemics. Those are based on an in-depth analysis of Covid-19-relevant scientific literature and backed by my deep vaccine knowledge and relentless perseverance in unraveling the host’s immune defense mechanisms and strategies viruses have evolved to escape those. Understanding the interplay between the virus and the host immune system is a prerequisite for designing vaccines able to counter the immune subversive strategy of infectious pathogens. I do not think that it is reasonable for WHO or any other health authority to approve ‘emergency use’ of vaccines aimed at conducting mass vaccination campaigns in the very heat of an infectious pandemic without having gained an in-depth understanding of how this may impact on the outcome of the pandemic. In particular, lack of understanding of the consequences of immune pressure on highly mutable viruses has now allowed for the approval of a number of Covid-19 vaccines that are completely contraindicated for fighting a pandemic, regardless of the technology used. Although safe and efficacious and providing temporary relief to part of the population and to healthcare facilities, these vaccines will soon come with a heavy toll to be paid by the entire population if mass vaccination campaigns continue.

…... Nevertheless, you may still opt for now to not believe the statements, conclusions and forecasts that will be made in this manuscript and which have already been summarized as attached. However, I have no doubt that in the days and weeks to come ‘doubting Thomas’ will have to admit that he was proven wrong. In the meantime, these disastrous vaccination campaigns will likely be intensified and even extended to younger age groups. Given the power, influence and blind ambition of the stakeholders driving these campaigns, it is going to be incredibly difficult to stop this act of complete madness. When all of them will finally have to admit the catastrophic consequences of this ‘experiment’, precious time and, more importantly, many more lives will have been lost. Eventually, complete lockdowns will likely be imposed for an undefinite period of time as a last resort.

….. mass vaccination campaigns, particularly when conducted in the midst of a pandemic, are prone to exerting enormous immune pressure on circulating virus strains. This is because the vaccine is used in an increasingly infectious context (as escape variants are more infectious). Mass vaccination campaigns will accelerate the emergence of even more infectious immune escape variants. This because the number of vaccine recipients who seroconvert within a given time period will dramatically increase

….....mass vaccination campaigns will also have severe consequences for those who got vaccinated first (mostly the elderly or people with underlying disease or those who are otherwise immunocompromised). In the highly likely event that mass vaccination will soon result in antiviral resistance , these people will have no single bit of immunity left to rely upon. In contrast to the infectious circulating virus, current vaccines do either not contain any critical killer cell motif or fail to activate dedicated killer cells. It goes, therefore, without saying that vaccine-induced immune responses will inevitably result in a dramatic enhancement of morbidity and mortality rates in all of the human population (except for small children?).............."

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:262281ec-bfd3-4a61-aca1-18db9ba1ed7e&fbclid=IwAR319b3AeGNp6ei-NHszsmiQkrntYBL1BKZz2o8ewFvnK1bTjLvFFapHyUQ#pageNum=6

Last edited:
Dr Geert Vanden Bossche, DVM, PhD virology, independent seasoned vaccine researcher, previous SPO at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and SPM at GAVI is urging WHO and world political leaders to immediately halt all ongoing Covid-19 mass vaccination campaigns as there is compelling evidence that they will soon dramatically worsen the consequences of the current pandemic.

"….. In the upcoming manuscript I will share my insights on the immune pathogenesis of Coronavirus pandemics. Those are based on an in-depth analysis of Covid-19-relevant scientific literature and backed by my deep vaccine knowledge and relentless perseverance in unraveling the host’s immune defense mechanisms and strategies viruses have evolved to escape those. Understanding the interplay between the virus and the host immune system is a prerequisite for designing vaccines able to counter the immune subversive strategy of infectious pathogens. I do not think that it is reasonable for WHO or any other health authority to approve ‘emergency use’ of vaccines aimed at conducting mass vaccination campaigns in the very heat of an infectious pandemic without having gained an in-depth understanding of how this may impact on the outcome of the pandemic. In particular, lack of understanding of the consequences of immune pressure on highly mutable viruses has now allowed for the approval of a number of Covid-19 vaccines that are completely contraindicated for fighting a pandemic, regardless of the technology used. Although safe and efficacious and providing temporary relief to part of the population and to healthcare facilities, these vaccines will soon come with a heavy toll to be paid by the entire population if mass vaccination campaigns continue.

…... Nevertheless, you may still opt for now to not believe the statements, conclusions and forecasts that will be made in this manuscript and which have already been summarized as attached. However, I have no doubt that in the days and weeks to come ‘doubting Thomas’ will have to admit that he was proven wrong. In the meantime, these disastrous vaccination campaigns will likely be intensified and even extended to younger age groups. Given the power, influence and blind ambition of the stakeholders driving these campaigns, it is going to be incredibly difficult to stop this act of complete madness. When all of them will finally have to admit the catastrophic consequences of this ‘experiment’, precious time and, more importantly, many more lives will have been lost. Eventually, complete lockdowns will likely be imposed for an undefinite period of time as a last resort.

….. mass vaccination campaigns, particularly when conducted in the midst of a pandemic, are prone to exerting enormous immune pressure on circulating virus strains. This is because the vaccine is used in an increasingly infectious context (as escape variants are more infectious). Mass vaccination campaigns will accelerate the emergence of even more infectious immune escape variants. This because the number of vaccine recipients who seroconvert within a given time period will dramatically increase

….....mass vaccination campaigns will also have severe consequences for those who got vaccinated first (mostly the elderly or people with underlying disease or those who are otherwise immunocompromised). In the highly likely event that mass vaccination will soon result in antiviral resistance , these people will have no single bit of immunity left to rely upon. In contrast to the infectious circulating virus, current vaccines do either not contain any critical killer cell motif or fail to activate dedicated killer cells. It goes, therefore, without saying that vaccine-induced immune responses will inevitably result in a dramatic enhancement of morbidity and mortality rates in all of the human population (except for small children?).............."

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:262281ec-bfd3-4a61-aca1-18db9ba1ed7e&fbclid=IwAR319b3AeGNp6ei-NHszsmiQkrntYBL1BKZz2o8ewFvnK1bTjLvFFapHyUQ#pageNum=6

That’s heavy.
Time will tell whether he’s a nut job or the Oracle.
Fortunately for those living in France, if true, you are ahead of the game.
23 million in the U.K. are bollaxed.

That’s heavy.
Time will tell whether he’s a nut job or the Oracle.
Fortunately for those living in France, if true, you are ahead of the game.
23 million in the U.K. are bollaxed.

Nut job pure and simple. more holes than a swiss cheese.
Read some of it and couldn't be bothered with the rest typical anti vax bollocks with a few scientific terms chucked in to make it sound genuine.

Nut job pure and simple. more holes than a swiss cheese.
Read some of it and couldn't be bothered with the rest typical anti vax bollocks with a few scientific terms chucked in to make it sound genuine.

As Dr Vanden Bossche previously worked for the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation he's hardly an anti-vaxxer.

Although I don't have any scientific knowledge, I thought that his explanations and reasonings were relatively easy to follow.....

Time will prove if his worries are unfounded or not.

"I am beyond worried about the disastrous impact this would have on our human ‘race’. Not only would people lose vaccine-mediated protection but also their precious, variant-nonspecific(!), innate immunity will be gone (this is because vaccinal antibodies outcompete natural antibodiesfor binding to Covid-19, even when their affinity for the viral variantis relatively low).
I’ve alerted all responsible health and regulatory authorities, including WHO, CDC, FDA etc. and have asked to consider my concern and to immediately open the discussion about the disastrous consequences any further immune escape of Covid-19 would have.
I know, of course, that current mass vaccination campaigns enjoy vigorous and world-wide support from a multitude of different parties/ stakeholders. However, unless I am proven wrong, this cannot be an excuse for ignoring that mankind may currently be transforming a quite harmless virus into an uncontrollable monster."

I realy don't know why I'm wasting time on this drivel, but to take one example in bold type your article states that "curren vaccines don't contain a critical killer cell motif or fail to activate dedicated killer cells"

There is a mile of evidence which shows all the vaccines currently in use induce both a killer T cell response and a circulating antibody response (B cell response) just look it up in Nature, the Lancet or BMJ .
Also the vaccine doesnt need to have a killer cell motif, whatever that is. The antigens get correctly presented at the cell surface or by circulating antigen presenting cells ( dendritic cells).

Last edited:
As Dr Vanden Bossche previously worked for the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation he's hardly an anti-vaxxer.

Although I don't have any scientific knowledge, I thought that his explanations and reasonings were relatively easy to follow.....

Time will prove if his worries are unfounded or not.

"I am beyond worried about the disastrous impact this would have on our human ‘race’. Not only would people lose vaccine-mediated protection but also their precious, variant-nonspecific(!), innate immunity will be gone (this is because vaccinal antibodies outcompete natural antibodiesfor binding to Covid-19, even when their affinity for the viral variantis relatively low).
I’ve alerted all responsible health and regulatory authorities, including WHO, CDC, FDA etc. and have asked to consider my concern and to immediately open the discussion about the disastrous consequences any further immune escape of Covid-19 would have.
I know, of course, that current mass vaccination campaigns enjoy vigorous and world-wide support from a multitude of different parties/ stakeholders. However, unless I am proven wrong, this cannot be an excuse for ignoring that mankind may currently be transforming a quite harmless virus into an uncontrollable monster."
I think you'd be well advised to steer clear of these nutters Gilles. Looks like another Wakefield job to me. F'ing irresponsible c#n#s they are.

I'd sooner trust Alexander Johnson than these people and all posters on here know what I think of him!

I don't understand most of the technical arguments but it seems to me to be arguing the same argument that you shouldn't use antibiotics to treat something that antibiotics work on unless it is to save the person's life. If you freely use antibiotics where not using it will cause the patients an extra day of inconvenience then you run the risk of antibiotic resistant bacteria (already a huge risk)

I suppose the essence of his argument is that if we aggressively irradiate the more common "mild" form then any aggressive mutation will have less competition and will rip through society more fatally if the current vaccines aren't tailored for it.

I think you'd be well advised to steer clear of these nutters Gilles. Looks like another Wakefield job to me. F'ing irresponsible c#n#s they are.

I'd sooner trust Alexander Johnson than these people and all posters on here know what I think of him!

You're probably right Monsieur 58, but as a worrier I generally tend to "err on the side of caution".....

(btw who is Alexander Johnson ? ....... I presume that he's not the basketball player who came up first on my search .......)

You're probably right Monsieur 58, but as a worrier I generally tend to "err on the side of caution".....

(btw who is Alexander Johnson ? ....... I presume that he's not the basketball player who came up first on my search .......)
The real name of our phoney Prime Minister. I refuse to call him by his made up first name (it's one of his many other names) just as I despise his made up image. As a London resident I've suffered being ruled by this person as Mayor. After conning the Londoners into believing in him he progressed to the rest of the country who bought into his "personality".