Coronavirus vaccine | Page 81 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

To quote the stats “x amount of people in the UK have died today having tested positive for Covid 19 in the last 28 days”

Does that mean some who is killed in a road traffic accident within the 28 days or a heart attack come into those figures?

Only state this as a number of people have told me that have fought to get death certificate changed when Covid was the cause of death but the family didn’t believe it was

Read article other day,stated the average age of somebody who dies WITH Covid is 82 years and 4 months,whereas the average age of death in UK is 81 years.
Yup Sturdy somebody who is killed in car accident with the 28 days will go down as Covid death
There was case sometime ago guy fell off ladder and actually died,he had a positive test within 28 days and yes went down as Covid death.

Read article other day,stated the average age of somebody who dies WITH Covid is 82 years and 4 months,whereas the average age of death in UK is 81 years.
Yup Sturdy somebody who is killed in car accident with the 28 days will go down as Covid death
There was case sometime ago guy fell off ladder and actually died,he had a positive test within 28 days and yes went down as Covid death.

So in reality what is the correct number of deaths.

Let’s be honest we praise the NHS for the job they have done during this pandemic but the stats don’t make the NHS look good to me.

Real number could be thousands / tens of thousands under what we are reporting

So in reality what is the correct number of deaths.

Let’s be honest we praise the NHS for the job they have done during this pandemic but the stats don’t make the NHS look good to me.

Real number could be thousands / tens of thousands under what we are reporting
A report I read a few days ago said that the UK Covid deaths have been overstated by 23% based on authentic scientific research.

Another factor is that we are the second most densely populated country in Europe (after Monaco) with the most densely populated city (London).

A report I read a few days ago said that the UK Covid deaths have been overstated by 23% based on authentic scientific research.

Another factor is that we are the second most densely populated country in Europe (after Monaco) with the most densely populated city (London).

Yup heard similar % overstated so that roughly knocks 36,000 to 40,000 off of total reducing figure to give or take 100,000 ,still remembering that’s people’s lives though.

There also seem to be certain "theories" circulating that many countries are under reporting their numbers. As Shotshy says, we'll not know until the +/- %age against excess deaths are calculated and seeing as these are usually worked out over a five year period, I doubt we'll know for some time.

The reports on the BBC chart states deaths within 28 days of Convid 19 for any reason. Though the newsreader never mentions ' for any reason'. It seems the total death numbers are nothing but guesswork. Had my second jab at SAGA in Thanet no problems.

Not much in the media about the shortages of vaccines being two fold.

Vaccine 'parts' e.g vials etc have an export ban from the good old usa (only for india and europe). What would be the headline if that was the eu.

oxford based (non usa) bad - pfizer (usa) super good.
AZ blood clot risk is massive but JJ has same risks but 'its all good, its usa dont you know' lol.

No politics here - move along now.

Well done to the government for its cautious approach re foreign travel today (I can hardly believe I'm saying this).

I'd like to know why I've had to stay indoors and do f### all for over a year just to allow the relatively well off to have a jolly. So well done.

However, we'd be in a far better position if the abysmal and incompetent allowing of foreign tourists in over recent months had been curtailed. The missus and I visited Stonehenge last Saturday and it was packed with foreign tourists (English language in a tiny minority). Ditto The British Museum a couple of weeks ago. No wonder we've imported variants. Gross incompetence given we've had a year to work out what to do.

I'm.also disappointed with a large section of our media who also seem keen to throw away all our hard earned progress and are pressurising the government to open up completely, prematurely.

you all still believe it's TRUE. The vaccine was always the main reason for the so called covid epidemic. It alters your DNA and takes away your soul. research and u will find the truth. 30% of the people who have taken the vaccine will die within 2 years and up to 50% may die within 3 years.

you all still believe it's TRUE. The vaccine was always the main reason for the so called covid epidemic. It alters your DNA and takes away your soul. research and u will find the truth. 30% of the people who have taken the vaccine will die within 2 years and up to 50% may die within 3 years.

I like the 'takes away your soul'! Has someone now defined what and where the souls is lol.