Coronavirus vaccine | Page 83 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

Ah, "Rag and Bone" every Friday morning where I lived. Blimey. My kids would be shocked at that. Nowadays it's a DPD delivery for something ordered about 6 hours earlier.

Corona lorry for American Cream soda before 'Corona' was a deadly disease.
I did door to door canvassing for Corona , in1969, whilst still at school,evenings & weekends - all North Kent & up as far as Dartford, and all stations inbetween.
Our sales team included a future, to be convicted & locked up, paedophile, a future Hell's Angel president and an aspiring junkie (who eventually died of an overdose) .... !
- I was very pleasantly surprised to learn that contributions were acknowledged & had been paid towards my pension.

Last edited:
I'm not in the habit of watching right wing politicians ... but this was recently brought to my attention; I feel sure the Pledge will know all about it ...

Ah, "Rag and Bone" every Friday morning where I lived. Blimey. My kids would be shocked at that. Nowadays it's a DPD delivery for something ordered about 6 hours earlier.

Corona lorry for American Cream soda before 'Corona' was a deadly disease.
We sat on Appledore quay last week watching the sunset with fish and chips out of the paper and …….. a can of Cream Soda !
I love the stuff and it was the first time I’d seen it for years.
Highly recommend The Plaice. Great fish and chips and if you want, you can eat it at the pub opposite if you buy a beer.
I guess it’s the same owners.

So the UK lockdown is extended for another 4 weeks. Yesterday it was announced people should avoid travel to Birmingham , the city having 15 areas where take up of the vaccine is low or non existent.
No prizes for guessing on the residents of these areas. Why isn't anyone being honest about what's going on ? In the meantime , the rest of the population suffers further restrictions and damage to the economy.

So the UK lockdown is extended for another 4 weeks. Yesterday it was announced people should avoid travel to Birmingham , the city having 15 areas where take up of the vaccine is low or non existent.
No prizes for guessing on the residents of these areas. Why isn't anyone being honest about what's going on ? In the meantime , the rest of the population suffers further restrictions and damage to the economy.

There has been no news on who is being hospitalised in Bolton etc, and how the Delta version is being spread. Another month to wait, we'll see if there is any more definitive news on what has happened.

For the bigger picture:
Press release
Further support for Birmingham, Blackpool, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Liverpool City region and Warrington to tackle Delta (B1.617.2) variant

This follows the introduction of further support in Greater Manchester and Lancashire last week

Listening to parliament today tory MPs lining up to attack labour and defend the late restrictions on people returning from india instead of debating the control of the borders against covid.

Two reasons for this extended lockdown. 1) delay of moving india to being a red list country and 2) stopping the use of AZ doses for younger groups, this is why we have slowed down in our jabbing.

USA playing politics with peoples lives across the world. 'Persuading' nations to use US vaccines and not Chinese, Russian, Indian or UK ones. To make sure they have not only been slagging off the AZ vaccine but are also stopping exports from the US of the items that are needed for manufacture e.g vials.

Everything that is needed in a pandemic, emergency or war should be manufactured locally.

I'm well impressed by the radio presenters (on LBC) who know better than the scientists. NOT.

W#nkers.

I think I shall tell them how to do their job properly even though I haven't got a clue about it.

My doctor also needs the benefit of my brilliance.

Love this:

Tours of Arsenal's stadium are being offered as part of a mass Covid vaccination clinic being held in north London.

Love this even more:

Organisers said they hoped to get "even more people down there than were at Spurs' stadium".

Reminds me of the shops at the Liverpool One shopping centre. Everton opened a club souvenir shop at the centre and (genuinely) called it "Everton Two"
Can`t beat a bit of friendly rivalry......

Honest question. Re Matt Hancock. What do.you have to do to be sacked from this cabinet?

Would a child abuse conviction be enough?

Private matter and doesn’t affect ability to serve in cabinet.

Depends whether he employed the women before or after the affair.

If before then I agree with you. If he employed his "girlfriend" using tax payers money then that thats different. Mind its small money compared to what Johnson threw at the blonde American with big ti.........IT skills