Coronavirus vaccine | Page 108 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

Did anyone ever watch the series Utopia on channel 4. The conspiracy theory running through the series is a perfect fit for our current times. Not saying I believe it, just saying it is plausible.

This clip explains the theory. Of course its just a work of fiction - or is it ;-)

Don't watch if offended by the topic or language

utopia - illuminati/freemason scene. - YouTube

Yeah, I watched that series. Thought it was excellent and as you say, strikes a chord with everything going on now.

Media panic in full flow.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is set to announce a decision on whether to vaccinate children aged 5 to 11 as early as next week,

az jabs no good for kids or boosters so uk buys 100m pfizer - you know it makes sense lol.

I don't get all this panic over the Omicron variant. It's killed no one, and at least over here, it's hospitalised no one. Surely we should be helping this variant to spread, as it's better to have this one than the Delta variant? By bringing in more restrictions, aren't we making things worse?

I don't get all this panic over the Omicron variant. It's killed no one, and at least over here, it's hospitalised no one. Surely we should be helping this variant to spread, as it's better to have this one than the Delta variant? By bringing in more restrictions, aren't we making things worse?

Never let the truth get in the way of profit or a good media story lol.

Obviously these stupid highly qualified medical and scientific professionals don't know what they they are talking about.

Likewise, I'm off to advise Klopp and Guardiola on how to manage football teams effectively.

OMG!!

They don’t know it’s mild yet. Didn’t the first type start off mild and then people would get worse after a week or two?

They don’t know it’s mild yet. Didn’t the first type start off mild and then people would get worse after a week or two?
Correct. It may well turn out to be mild but for the first time the Government have done the right thing (although half arsed and confused as usual) in being cautious rather than waiting for it to become a raging killler before doing anything, too late, as previously.

Ps. Only did it quickly to distract from tbe "party" fiasco btw.

Obviously these stupid highly qualified medical and scientific professionals don't know what they they are talking about.

Likewise, I'm off to advise Klopp and Guardiola on how to manage football teams effectively.

OMG!!

But they are going against scientists advice? The advice from the UK scientists is that we don't need to tighten up restrictions for this variant.

Correct. It may well turn out to be mild but for the first time the Government have done the right thing (although half arsed and confused as usual) in being cautious rather than waiting for it to become a raging killler before doing anything, too late, as previously.

Ps. Only did it quickly to distract from tbe "party" fiasco btw.
Depends though, the travel industry are up in arms saying the government are being too cautious.
I think people's views on restrictions are governed by how they make a living.

But they are going against scientists advice? The advice from the UK scientists is that we don't need to tighten up restrictions for this variant.
True, the stats from SA seem to indicate that, although highly transmissible, it's less deadly. But, I did read another article stating that most of those who had caught it were in the younger age groups so we may have to see how us glimmers get on with it 😉🤣

True, the stats from SA seem to indicate that, although highly transmissible, it's less deadly. But, I did read another article stating that most of those who had caught it were in the younger age groups so we may have to see how us glimmers get on with it 😉🤣

It's the same stats for us too. No one has been hospitalised or died from this variant. The younger ones are probably the ones catching it, because they are less likely to have a vaccine. Maybe that is why no one has been hospitalised or died because of Omicron, because of the same reason?

It's the same stats for us too. No one has been hospitalised or died from this variant. The younger ones are probably the ones catching it, because they are less likely to have a vaccine. Maybe that is why no one has been hospitalised or died because of Omicron, because of the same reason?

I think "Maybe" is the operative so far.

We're booked for the UK at the end of the month for a long week. I watch the layers of constraint mount up with heavy heart -2 day tests at LHR (which are 3 hour tests if you spend), and now one day before tests in the US plus 1 day before coming back here tests, and I think oh dear -money, queues, what if we test positive at some point, and what if they close the pubs...It is hard to look forward to it.

Mind you, Minneapolis to London plus 3 nights there for just over $900.00 is pretty good.

I think "Maybe" is the operative so far.

We're booked for the UK at the end of the month for a long week. I watch the layers of constraint mount up with heavy heart -2 day tests at LHR (which are 3 hour tests if you spend), and now one day before tests in the US plus 1 day before coming back here tests, and I think oh dear -money, queues, what if we test positive at some point, and what if they close the pubs...It is hard to look forward to it.

Mind you, Minneapolis to London plus 3 nights there for just over $900.00 is pretty good.

You're not young, you'll be fine 🙂