Coronavirus vaccine | Page 103 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

Check the ingredients of the vaccines, see what they really do. They are self replicating and changing your DNA. Removing you from your spiritual connection to one of 5 sense enslavement and connected to the cloud so AI does your thinking for you.. You might feel fine now, but in future and after top ups it’s unknown.

People think double jabbed means “fully vaxed” however you’ll need to do boosters forever if you want to keep your “passport”. Very soon quadruple vaxed won’t be “fully vaxed”

They’re coming for our kids next, there REAL target in all of this. For any parent it’s our absolute most basic responsibility to protect them, if it’s the only thing we’re capable of doing.

When it comes to my kids, it will be over my dead body.

if you have any empathy and care for our future generations, STOP complying with this Tyranny, you know too well this is what it is but prefer to comply and do as you are told for an easy life.

Ok, firstly, you don't have to apologise of justify a response it is a message board, people are entitled to their opinions. There is a core of 4 or 5 self righteous bigots, who are a little bit cleverer than everybody else, and get frustrated when other people can't understand why they are wrong. The rest of us are willing to engage however.

I don't disagree with all of your post. Covid has been very unclear, but it is definitely "a thing". The death rates confirm that

It is "bad flu" in my opinion, rather than the wicked killer it has been made out to be. Footballers are testing positive, and are then back on the pitch 2 weeks later, rather than laying in a coma.on a ventilator.

You don't help with your language though, there isn't a "they" which is coming after our kids. I also don't know anyone that has died from the virus (I know 4 people that had it, but I probably "know":500+ people). I don't know anyone that has keeled over from the vaccine either. I had double vaccine, and I don't feel any different.

I'm not convinced kids / young need to have the vaccine. But my sons are 16 and 17, and they both got jabbed. That was up to them, and again, no ill effects so far. They've also had MMR jab

Yes VG, no surprises there!

For all other fans reading this, just want to say..

Being a life-long Gills fan (when there are so many better and more enjoyable teams out there) is not enough in this group.

Being an advocate for unity and promoter of LOVE, not fear, is not acknowledged in this group.

However I love you all, everyone❤️

I’ll make one post about this then STFU for the rest of the season and concentrate on football and the Gills.

FACT is:

• SARS COV 2 has never been isolated (really, research and research and you’ll see, never isolated or as YET)

•. The PCR test CANNOT test for any “infectious” disease, it merely identifies genetic material present that if cycled enough times would produce “positives” in every thing. The PCR test inventor/creator Kary Mullis clearly stated this if you research any of his videos. He conveniently died in November 2019 before this was unleashed

• The UK’s so called “First wave” coincided with sick old people being taken from hospitals and placed in care homes where they were given MIDAZOLAM on the orders of our lord ex-health secretary Matt Hancock (check and research the facts for that yourselves)

• influenza has disappeared, WHY? Because there is NO influenza test available at the moment. If you are sick, it’s straight to PCR test. Here in Japan it used to be standard standard that everyone took an influenza test if temperature over 38.0oC. My kids here had a few high temperatures some months ago, we asked the doctors and they said “no influenza around at the moment so don’t need to take a flu test” (work it out)

• At the time of the “pandemic” outbreak I was here in Japan, SURROUNDED by thousands of Chinese tourists as I was working around the center of Osaka. After the news from Wuhan was reported everyone said please stop Chinese tourists coming for the Chinese New Year surge in February. Japan didn’t close the doors, everyone came in f-ckloads.

But Japan has always been alright, no lockdowns. Reports of “high numbers” especially Olympics time. But I still don’t know anyone that’s been “sick” in 21 months since this started

Look into the eyes of people like Whitty, “always wrong” Neil Ferguson, Borris, Faucci, Demented Biden, Bill Gates and w-nker Tedross. Do you honestly think this was all about health and that they have our best interests at heart??

Check the ingredients of the vaccines, see what they really do. They are self replicating and changing your DNA. Removing you from your spiritual connection to one of 5 sense enslavement and connected to the cloud so AI does your thinking for you.. You might feel fine now, but in future and after top ups it’s unknown.

People think double jabbed means “fully vaxed” however you’ll need to do boosters forever if you want to keep your “passport”. Very soon quadruple vaxed won’t be “fully vaxed”

They’re coming for our kids next, there REAL target in all of this. For any parent it’s our absolute most basic responsibility to protect them, if it’s the only thing we’re capable of doing.

if you have any empathy and care for our future generations, STOP complying with this Tyranny, you know too well this is what it is but prefer to comply and do as you are told for an easy life.

Take this how you want, just making my point and opinion clear because I care about you all and I want us all to be around together in the years ahead cheering on the super Gills.

In any case, I won’t say another word about this, I’ve said my bit and out.

Next and all future post will be about football

UTG
Good God! It's bloody lucky breathing doesn't require conscious thought. You'd be continually passing out.

A perfect storm resulted in the sudden lack of drivers.

Brexit, covid, IR35 and the lack of decent rest stops with facilities for drivers all part of it.

The government was warned about the IR35 changes.

It has resulted in genuinely self-employed drivers being treated like employees for tax purposes.

The Lords told the government they they should delay the changes to avoid disruption and allow more time to prepare - especially because of COVID. I watched the hearing and the Lord absolutely ruined HMRC and Treasury representatives.

Being a life-long Gills fan (when there are so many better and more enjoyable teams out there) is not enough in this group.

Being an advocate for unity and promoter of LOVE, not fear, is not acknowledged in this group.

I’ll make one post about this then STFU for the rest of the season and concentrate on football and the Gills.

FACT is:

• SARS COV 2 has never been isolated (really, research and research and you’ll see, never isolated or as YET)

•. The PCR test CANNOT test for any “infectious” disease, it merely identifies genetic material present that if cycled enough times would produce “positives” in every thing. The PCR test inventor/creator Kary Mullis clearly stated this if you research any of his videos. He conveniently died in November 2019 before this was unleashed

• The UK’s so called “First wave” coincided with sick old people being taken from hospitals and placed in care homes where they were given MIDAZOLAM on the orders of our lord ex-health secretary Matt Hancock (check and research the facts for that yourselves)

• influenza has disappeared, WHY? Because there is NO influenza test available at the moment. If you are sick, it’s straight to PCR test. Here in Japan it used to be standard standard that everyone took an influenza test if temperature over 38.0oC. My kids here had a few high temperatures some months ago, we asked the doctors and they said “no influenza around at the moment so don’t need to take a flu test” (work it out)

• At the time of the “pandemic” outbreak I was here in Japan, SURROUNDED by thousands of Chinese tourists as I was working around the center of Osaka. After the news from Wuhan was reported everyone said please stop Chinese tourists coming for the Chinese New Year surge in February. Japan didn’t close the doors, everyone came in f-ckloads.

But Japan has always been alright, no lockdowns. Reports of “high numbers” especially Olympics time. But I still don’t know anyone that’s been “sick” in 21 months since this started

Look into the eyes of people like Whitty, “always wrong” Neil Ferguson, Borris, Faucci, Demented Biden, Bill Gates and w-nker Tedross. Do you honestly think this was all about health and that they have our best interests at heart??

Take this how you want, just making my point and opinion clear because I care about you all and I want us all to be around together in the years ahead cheering on the super Gills.

UTG

The discussion re whether the vaccine works or not or is needed i can understand.

the evil purpose for the vaccine and its content though is harder to understand how anyone could believe it as there is no evidence put forward as to its content.
also, there is no such thing as the vaccine, it is multiple vaccines with differing contents.
the pfizer and moderna do indeed change the instructions within the virus but the others are traditional vaccines.
some have a small ammount of the virus but others e.g. AZ does not use any of the virus.
So exactly which one are we discussing and what is the content and what is it doing?
It seems that the people spouting this do not know and have no evidence to point to.

if there is evidence then i would like to look at it.

Last edited:
The government was warned about the IR35 changes.

It has resulted in genuinely self-employed drivers being treated like employees for tax purposes.

The Lords told the government they they should delay the changes to avoid disruption and allow more time to prepare - especially because of COVID. I watched the hearing and the Lord absolutely ruined HMRC and Treasury representatives.

no surprise, hmrc have been using this against contractors and self employed for years and had just moved on to lorry drivers. It is to stop people who only have one client from saying they are self employed when hmrc would deem them to be employed normally.

the big question is how far the white hats have gone in rectifying the toxic vaccine. We know that's what being played out is to wake people up to what the intentions of the deep state were. If u believe that everything is real and the greatest country in the world has a actor playing a demented old man as president, then there is no help for u

[QUOTE="The pledge, post: 3020401, member: 141580" If u believe that everything is real and the greatest country in the world has a actor playing a demented old man as president, then there is no help for u[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that the US is the "greatest country in the world"........
(apart from anything else)

no surprise, hmrc have been using this against contractors and self employed for years and had just moved on to lorry drivers. It is to stop people who only have one client from saying they are self employed when hmrc would deem them to be employed normally.

Corrections:

1. The number of clients you have is not a factor to determine self-employment.

2. The changes to IR35 is not specific to lorry drivers. They’re applicable to everyone.

The bottom line is that genuinely self-employed people are being forced in to a tax regime for employed persons. It is a perfect storm, along with COVID and Brexit, that is contributing to a huge supply problem.

Like I said, they were told in no uncertain terms. The advice was ignored.

The discussion re whether the vaccine works or not or is needed i can understand.

the evil purpose for the vaccine and its content though is harder to understand how anyone could believe it as there is no evidence put forward as to its content.
also, there is no such thing as the vaccine, it is multiple vaccines with differing contents.
the pfizer and moderna do indeed change the instructions within the virus but the others are traditional vaccines.
some have a small ammount of the virus but others e.g. AZ does not use any of the virus.

Think you might be a bit confused here Jerry. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines contain mRNA coding for the spike protein of Sars-coV-2 (covid19) only. Once injected IM the mRNA enters the host cell where it is transcribed into protein. This viral spike protein then appears on the surface of the host cell. The host immune system recognises this a foreign ie not self, and initiates a strong immune response.
At no point does the virus genome become altered. Indeed the virus isn't present at all.
With the more conventional Astra Zenica vaccine a harmless, disabled, intact adenovirus is modified to express the Covid 19 spike protein.
With the immune system antigen presentation is very important in initiating an immune response. The mRNA vaccines appear the be particularly efficient at this.

Corrections:

1. The number of clients you have is not a factor to determine self-employment.

2. The changes to IR35 is not specific to lorry drivers. They’re applicable to everyone.

The bottom line is that genuinely self-employed people are being forced in to a tax regime for employed persons. It is a perfect storm, along with COVID and Brexit, that is contributing to a huge supply problem.

Like I said, they were told in no uncertain terms. The advice was ignored.

But ir35 was originally brought in because of IT contractors deemed to be only working for one client and hmrc deemed that as actually working for a client and working at one location etc.
To avoid ir35 then you made certain declarations but each year they try to take away other self employed advantages. They see outside ir35 as tax avoidance as its easier to go after tax payers than corporations

I worked in that era when it was brought in so I know the implications and annoyance.

Simple answer - train people and pay a descent wage with better terms and conditions.

FACT is:

UTG
I've always been intrigued by the 'do your research' argument. Gills in Japan is clearly sceptical about Covid, whether it exists, the vaccination etc. To bolster his own view he would research views that are similar to his own and clearly ignore research which is contrary. If you google his first argument 'SARS COV 2 hasn't been isolated', there's a plethora of articles on the internet which say this is rubbish.

As for my own research, I've read both sides of the argument and can find little in the way of scientific fact that follows his view. I've worked with politicians of and on over the years and wouldn't trust a word that comes out of their mouths, regardless of the party. My wife however, worked albeit not closely, on a Malaria programme with Chris Whitty about 6 years ago. She trusts him implicitly and thinks there's no way he would allow himself to be manipulated by the likes of Boris etc. That kind of first hand experience is good enough for me and I'll continue to believe what the likes of him and Van Tam say.

I've always been intrigued by the 'do your research' argument. Gills in Japan is clearly sceptical about Covid, whether it exists, the vaccination etc. To bolster his own view he would research views that are similar to his own and clearly ignore research which is contrary. If you google his first argument 'SARS COV 2 hasn't been isolated', there's a plethora of articles on the internet which say this is rubbish.

As for my own research, I've read both sides of the argument and can find little in the way of scientific fact that follows his view. I've worked with politicians of and on over the years and wouldn't trust a word that comes out of their mouths, regardless of the party. My wife however, worked albeit not closely, on a Malaria programme with Chris Whitty about 6 years ago. She trusts him implicitly and thinks there's no way he would allow himself to be manipulated by the likes of Boris etc. That kind of first hand experience is good enough for me and I'll continue to believe what the likes of him and Van Tam say.
Excellent post Tim. Agree with all of that wholeheartedly.

Obviously even these esteemed people could be wrong but they are far more likely to give the best available advice compared to the other so called 'sources'.

I've always been intrigued by the 'do your research' argument. Gills in Japan is clearly sceptical about Covid, whether it exists, the vaccination etc. To bolster his own view he would research views that are similar to his own and clearly ignore research which is contrary. .
Only playing Devil's Advocate, but don't most people do that? It's called confirmation bias. The first person to respond to your post is literally the worst for doing "it's in the Daily Mail so I'm not reading it" responses.

The problem with the Anti-Vaxx hysteria is that there is so much of it, and some of it is so ridiculous, that any actual debate is stifled. The link that someone posted that Tommy Robinson linked (The Irish GPs) had some interesting points, but the headline was "it doesn't work". One GP who said that the fact that 65% of deaths were from people that were double vaccinated meant that the vaccine didn't work- I would suggest that, unless Ireland is a huge amount behind us, this figure would suggest that the vaccines WERE working, as I would have guessed the figure would have been higher.

Some of the comments though - the GP who said she wasn't getting any answers to any of her questions, or the GP that said that if the vaccine isn't stopping people catching or transmitting it (just lessening the effects) then why is it being given to children when there is non-zero risk, are probably worth discussing IMO

Spot on. The fact is we can't do our own research and come to our own conclusions on the tough issues of science because of time, money and smarts. We end up trusting people. We can trust those we like. We can trust those who say stuff we like. We can trust those who are supposed to know what they are talking about. When those who know what they are talking about are divided among themselves we can look for majorities and/or default to trust those we like or those who we like what they say. And, of course, the experts can be proved wrong in the end, but not as often as the amateurs are proved wrong.

Excess deaths seem to provide a useful indicator of the size of the problem, to my mind.

Excess deaths is the only true measurement and that can only be fully quantified by time and averages.

I will say that I’ve been disappointed with the vaccine. It was sold by both politicians and experts as the miracle cure and the way out of the current situation. Yet here we are many months down the line and we still get around 35k infections per day. I know deaths and hospital admissions are relatively low, but will we be living with this level of infections for months, years, forever? I genuinely don’t know.

I will say that I’ve been disappointed with the vaccine. It was sold by both politicians and experts as the miracle cure and the way out of the current situation. Yet here we are many months down the line and we still get around 35k infections per day. I know deaths and hospital admissions are relatively low, but will we be living with this level of infections for months, years, forever? I genuinely don’t know.

My guess is that infections will continue amongst populations until everyone has been exposed to the virus.

Excess deaths is the only true measurement and that can only be fully quantified by time and averages.
The problem with excess deaths is that this will include people that died because they couldn't get proper medical care for other issues, because of the lockdown.