Coronavirus vaccine | Page 104 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

The problem with excess deaths is that this will include people that died because they couldn't get proper medical care for other issues, because of the lockdown.
So it will still be excess deaths.
There is a ten year average and certain years will be above or below the average.
20 & 21 will almost definitely be above the average.

Tweeted today by a senior doc at our local Nottingham Hospitals Trust:

Of the 561 people who have tragically died within 60 days of a COVID diagnosis since 1st Jan 2021, 8 were fully vaccinated. Put another way, of the patients that have died from COVID this year, 99% were unvaccinated.

If that doesn't make the argument for having the jab, I don't know what does!

So it will still be excess deaths.

Yes, but there are people that died because they caught Covid, and died Covid symptoms, and there are people that died of other issues, because we were in Covid lockdown. If you are counting how many people died from Covid, that would only be the first group.

Of the 561 people who have tragically died within 60 days of a COVID diagnosis since 1st Jan 2021, 8 were fully vaccinated. Put another way, of the patients that have died from COVID this year, 99% were unvaccinated.

Yup, seems to be the true ratio so vaccines for at risk groups should be a no brainer.

Vaccines are rarely 100% and 50% is seen as good. We were never told that the vaccine stopped you catching covid or passing it on only that it reduces hospitalisation stay or deaths.
The media however did not mention it that much.

We have been encouraged to 'FOLLOW THE SCIENCE' and the independent vaccine group which i agree with.

The independent group have said not enough evidence re adverse long term health when giving youngsters the jab and also that the risk is balanced between danger from the virus or danger from the vaccine itself.
So are we following the science - are we f.

Only moderna and pfizer allowed for the youngsters yet they have equal risk as the AZ jab!

Giving medicine to someone not at risk - to me, seems strange. Still makes money for the us drug companies.

Well said. Of course, some may have died "with Covid" rather than specifically "of Covid" but it is still clearly massively advantageous to have the jab.

Yes, but there are people that died because they caught Covid, and died Covid symptoms, and there are people that died of other issues, because we were in Covid lockdown. If you are counting how many people died from Covid, that would only be the first group.
Death doesn’t discriminate

They didn’t die through “Covid lockdown”. They died because hospitals were not in a position to deal with routine work much of which still requires the availability of ICU beds which were all taken up with Covid patients.

They didn’t die through “Covid lockdown”. They died because hospitals were not in a position to deal with routine work much of which still requires the availability of ICU beds which were all taken up with Covid patients.

That's the issue , so why are they being counted in the figures for covid deaths ?
If someone is on their final stage with cancer , tests pos for covid and dies , what killed them ?
The figures have been manipulated for the purpose of a narrative , with media scaring the crap out of millions. I'm double pfizered , but also open minded.
I can also see the bullshit going on.

Or operations were cancelled, or people didn't get check ups, or chemo was suspended. There is a difference between "people who died from Covid" and "people who died because of the pandemic"

When were people fully vaccinated? I was end of May, so I would have had 5 months within first group (not fully vaccinated), and 3 1/2 in the second group.

Would they double vaccinate someone that had a positive test? Or someone that was clearly at the end of life?

I'm always inquisitive when there are facts and figures!

Just arrived in Lanzarote (Amber and we're double jabbed) and I have to say the whole covid travel system was excellently thought out and implemented.
Advised to arrive a minimum of 2.5 hours before the flight so we did and actually ended up sitting around for over an hour as the checks were done so quickly, it was the same at the airport this end and at the hotel.
I've heard a few horror stories but they all seem to stem from Heathrow (bigger and busier airport admittedly with more long haul flights etc) but Gatwick and Stansted appear to have a handle on it. Looks like things are about to get simplified further shortly so maybe some sort of normality is just around the corner.
Bottoms up 🍺🍺🍺

Just arrived in Lanzarote (Amber and we're double jabbed) and I have to say the whole covid travel system was excellently thought out and implemented.
Advised to arrive a minimum of 2.5 hours before the flight so we did and actually ended up sitting around for over an hour as the checks were done so quickly, it was the same at the airport this end and at the hotel.
I've heard a few horror stories but they all seem to stem from Heathrow (bigger and busier airport admittedly with more long haul flights etc) but Gatwick and Stansted appear to have a handle on it. Looks like things are about to get simplified further shortly so maybe some sort of normality is just around the corner.
Bottoms up 🍺🍺🍺

How can you go on holiday in the football season?! Hope it rains all week to hide the tears of your shame! 😉

P.S. I'm in Wales 😊

How can you go on holiday in the football season?! Hope it rains all week to hide the tears of your shame! 😉

P.S. I'm in Wales 😊
Hope you got approval from SE before travelling? I heard you were in the team for this week 😉