Coronavirus vaccine | Page 102 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

It is true that the vaccination does not stop you catching it again and ending up in hospital. Widely known so can you be a whistleblower if you release news thats widely available.

What is the percentage of people with and without vaccination being admitted to hospital? More important how many of each group are dying?
Have you been given this data yet or dont your sect leaders allow you to investigate yourself.

The "vaccinated" patients that are in hospital are the ones that have been given the fake, saline injection. There is going to be an announcement soon to confirm this, and to announce that the people responsible for the fake vaccines are going to face the death penalty

I am so grateful that my wife and i have been double jabbed .

My wife has had bronchial pneumonia twice in the last 5 years and tested positive eleven days ago for this poxy virus . She is now up and about and has coughed a lot and lost her taste (Mainly coffee).

I think she would have had serious problems without the vaccine.

My wife has had bronchial pneumonia twice in the last 5 years and tested positive eleven days ago for this poxy virus . She is now up and about and has coughed a lot and lost her taste (Mainly coffee).

Well said that man. Glad she's coming out of it without serious consequences it seems. We are so lucky to have the vaccine. Incredible that there are so many idiots that don't want it. I'm old enough to remember when people had polio etc. So glad I had every jab going in the late 50's and 60's. Thanks mum, too for making sure I got them. Did the same with my kids for MMR etc.

The "vaccinated" patients that are in hospital are the ones that have been given the fake, saline injection. There is going to be an announcement soon to confirm this, and to announce that the people responsible for the fake vaccines are going to face the death penalty

Can’t wait, the truth is coming out very soon.
It’s important in the mean time that WHATEVER our view point, WE are here TOGETHER right now. Right here, right now (Fatboy slim style and memoirs v Man C at wembley), this is what we came for. Now is not a time for blaming or division, we stand as one and help others in need as one.

p.s. up the Gills!!!!!!

maybe not the death penalty but they should face Nuremberg style trials with life imprisonments for crimes against humanity

That's great news Kojac, good to hear Mrs Kojac has recovered although not being able to taste coffee sounds like my idea of hell 😳

Well said that man. Glad she's coming out of it without serious consequences it seems. We are so lucky to have the vaccine. Incredible that there are so many idiots that don't want it. I'm old enough to remember when people had polio etc. So glad I had every jab going in the late 50's and 60's. Thanks mum, too for making sure I got them. Did the same with my kids for MMR etc.

Wow you’ve already lived through a polio epidemic whereby they shut down everything told everyone “take an experimental vaccine or be excluded from society”
Never knew that mate, thank you for educating us younger thicko’s that question stuff🙏

Wow you’ve already lived through a polio epidemic whereby they shut down everything told everyone “take an experimental vaccine or be excluded from society”
Never knew that mate, thank you for educating us younger thicko’s that question stuff🙏
I assume you are mocking Pledge with this reply as if you agree with him.

Yep can’t wait for ABBA’s new release, especially as I’m part of it too now! Maybe time to stop squealing like a baby in anger though mate and start showing love to everyone, with acceptance that we are all one regardless. As always. Up the Gills!❤️

I am going to have to say these people are just stupid f'ing morons.
Ok, I know that it is not PC and so called liberal but I can hardly express how angry I am about this Covid crisis. F###ing persoal freedom of choice? Wtf? What about everyone else?

Ok, I shall choose how fast I drive down the road where these people live as It's my personal freedom of choice. Tough shit if I plough over their children or even worse, injure any of their pets.

Aaaaagh!!!!

Rant over..

Could not have put it better myself Gills 58.

I wish your wife a speedy recovery Kojac, Covid really is a vile illness.

You've gone and upset him now , he's a bit sensitive you know !
He's rather intolerant of other people's opinions ,
and he's probably blocked you already 😂

Yes VG, no surprises there!

For all other fans reading this, just want to say..

Being a life-long Gills fan (when there are so many better and more enjoyable teams out there) is not enough in this group.

Being an advocate for unity and promoter of LOVE, not fear, is not acknowledged in this group.

However I love you all, everyone❤️

I’ll make one post about this then STFU for the rest of the season and concentrate on football and the Gills.

FACT is:

• SARS COV 2 has never been isolated (really, research and research and you’ll see, never isolated or as YET)

•. The PCR test CANNOT test for any “infectious” disease, it merely identifies genetic material present that if cycled enough times would produce “positives” in every thing. The PCR test inventor/creator Kary Mullis clearly stated this if you research any of his videos. He conveniently died in November 2019 before this was unleashed

• The UK’s so called “First wave” coincided with sick old people being taken from hospitals and placed in care homes where they were given MIDAZOLAM on the orders of our lord ex-health secretary Matt Hancock (check and research the facts for that yourselves)

• influenza has disappeared, WHY? Because there is NO influenza test available at the moment. If you are sick, it’s straight to PCR test. Here in Japan it used to be standard standard that everyone took an influenza test if temperature over 38.0oC. My kids here had a few high temperatures some months ago, we asked the doctors and they said “no influenza around at the moment so don’t need to take a flu test” (work it out)

• At the time of the “pandemic” outbreak I was here in Japan, SURROUNDED by thousands of Chinese tourists as I was working around the center of Osaka. After the news from Wuhan was reported everyone said please stop Chinese tourists coming for the Chinese New Year surge in February. Japan didn’t close the doors, everyone came in f-ckloads.

But Japan has always been alright, no lockdowns. Reports of “high numbers” especially Olympics time. But I still don’t know anyone that’s been “sick” in 21 months since this started

Look into the eyes of people like Whitty, “always wrong” Neil Ferguson, Borris, Faucci, Demented Biden, Bill Gates and w-nker Tedross. Do you honestly think this was all about health and that they have our best interests at heart??

Check the ingredients of the vaccines, see what they really do. They are self replicating and changing your DNA. Removing you from your spiritual connection to one of 5 sense enslavement and connected to the cloud so AI does your thinking for you.. You might feel fine now, but in future and after top ups it’s unknown.

People think double jabbed means “fully vaxed” however you’ll need to do boosters forever if you want to keep your “passport”. Very soon quadruple vaxed won’t be “fully vaxed”

They’re coming for our kids next, there REAL target in all of this. For any parent it’s our absolute most basic responsibility to protect them, if it’s the only thing we’re capable of doing.

When it comes to my kids, it will be over my dead body.

if you have any empathy and care for our future generations, STOP complying with this Tyranny, you know too well this is what it is but prefer to comply and do as you are told for an easy life.

Take this how you want, just making my point and opinion clear because I care about you all and I want us all to be around together in the years ahead cheering on the super Gills.

In any case, I won’t say another word about this, I’ve said my bit and out.

Next and all future post will be about football

UTG

Last edited: