Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 148 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

They have been lying all along. There is no reason to believe they are telling the truth now.
This is the conspiracy theory thread so it's safe to say it in here I hope.

Well I have heard some people say...

Charles and Kate get cancer in the same few months. What are the chances.

What the fuck is wrong with people. The poor woman is bring treated for cancer. Wanted some privacy and to protect her very young children as much as possible from the brutal reality of what could happen hence wanted to keep it private. Wtf is wrong with that ?.
And she was forced to make that video because utter fucking idiots have nothing better to do with their time than make things up , speculate and never be happy with the 'mundane' reality just might be the truth. In ths case that a human being, regardless of wealth , stature or social standing is facing a life threatening illness and her kids losing a parent.

Funny isn't how angry the world got over part of a football shirt design yet fail to get angry about a poor woman being questioned about having fucking cancer. Leave her and her innocent kids alone.

People are vile at times. Do as I say not as I do init. Bet there isn't anyone out there that hasn't been affected by cancer in some way and wanted the basic right to deal with it how they wanted and what was best for them and their loved ones.

Last edited:
Completely agree with Melon Donkey. Even after she made an obviously emotional announcement, there is still a largish group unwilling to take her statement at face value. You would have thought her announcement would have closed down speculation .
The sewer that is X is awash with theorists determined to attach all sorts of underhand motives behind, what is essentially a private family trauma.
At a time when a diagnosis may have been unclear there seems to have been a level of entitlement regarding the personal health of a distressed family.

What's this whole Kate thing about?

Now I'm seeing people saying the video she did is AI.

What's the actual conspiracy, that she's dead?
Not sure. My take on it is the royal family are devious, liars and cover things up (at tax payers expense) So they've made their own bed really.

General side note:
P.s this is the conspiracy theory thread. So I would have thought this would be a more light hearted thread and no need for 'close the thread' 'how dare you' 'im wetting the bed right now' comments.

A friend of mine posted on Facebook today. The thrust of her remarks was that Catherine ought to be left alone and that people who involved themselves in conspiracy theories regarding her whereabouts etc ought now to be ashamed of themselves. So far, so sensible. In almost the next sentence she said that she'd heard that both the King and Catherine had got their cancers from their Covid vaccinations.

A friend of mine posted on Facebook today. The thrust of her remarks was that Catherine ought to be left alone and that people who involved themselves in conspiracy theories regarding her whereabouts etc ought now to be ashamed of themselves. So far, so sensible. In almost the next sentence she said that she'd heard that both the King and Catherine had got their cancers from their Covid vaccinations.
I thought the mainstream thoughts on conspiracy was the rich and famous didn't have the jibber jabber?

What the fuck is wrong with people. The poor woman is bring treated for cancer. Wanted some privacy and to protect her very young children as much as possible from the brutal reality of what could happen hence wanted to keep it private. Wtf is wrong with that ?.
And she was forced to make that video because utter fucking idiots have nothing better to do with their time than make things up , speculate and never be happy with the 'mundane' reality just might be the truth. In ths case that a human being, regardless of wealth , stature or social standing is facing a life threatening illness and her kids losing a parent.

Funny isn't how angry the world got over part of a football shirt design yet fail to get angry about a poor woman being questioned about having fucking cancer. Leave her and her innocent kids alone.

People are vile at times. Do as I say not as I do init. Bet there isn't anyone out there that hasn't been affected by cancer in some way and wanted the basic right to deal with it how they wanted and what was best for them and their loved ones.

That's the vibe I'm getting from the official communications, she has cancer so shut your mouths.

Of course, given all of the lying they have been doing, we'd be foolish to believe them.

Much like Boris Johnson or Donald Trump, when you are a persistent liar, people stop believing anything you say.

Personally, I think it's disgraceful that Buckingham Palace has been persistently lying to the British public. I guess it shows the contempt they hold the British public in.

That's the vibe I'm getting from the official communications, she has cancer so shut your mouths.

Of course, given all of the lying they have been doing, we'd be foolish to believe them.

Much like Boris Johnson or Donald Trump, when you are a persistent liar, people stop believing anything you say.

Personally, I think it's disgraceful that Buckingham Palace has been persistently lying to the British public. I guess it shows the contempt they hold the British public in.
So what do you think is happening here then ?.
What are the royal family lying about in regard to Kate?.

To what end ?.

What are they looking to achieve by not commenting on the exact illness in the first place. Then a few weeks saying Kate has cancer .

What is being covered up and why ?.