Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 146 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

What’s happened to the guy who created this thread? Just read the first few pages and he looks like a lot of fun LOL

In the space of one week The Crooked House is sold, catches fire with access tracks blocked for fire services and is totally demolished before an investigation is completed. Nothing suspicious here and all totally coincidental.

I was really sad to see this. When I was a kid my Mom and Dad used to take me there.

In the space of one week The Crooked House is sold, catches fire with access tracks blocked for fire services and is totally demolished before an investigation is completed. Nothing suspicious here and all totally coincidental.

Yes, something smells about this. There was a partial demolition order in place for unsafe parts of the structure, but the Council are now on record as saying there was not a complete demolition order/permission in place so it shouldn't have happened.

Methinks we are going to have to stop talking about this one soon.

It's not repeated here but, and it could very well be a total coincidence given the other business ventures, but the kit used to demolish the pub was rented a week before the fire, if I heard Mids Today correctly earlier (or might have been News at 6 as both covered the story again).

Former bluenose David Cotterill seemingly joining Le Tissier in the looney ex pro ranks.

Apparently Obama is gay meaning he also could be involved in child trafficking. Also Michelle Obama was born a man.

Not the first time I've heard these particular lines of bullshit but normally it's some saddo ranting on the Internet and you can tell its just some American still annoyed the black guy was president.

Former bluenose David Cotterill seemingly joining Le Tissier in the looney ex pro ranks.

Apparently Obama is gay meaning he also could be involved in child trafficking. Also Michelle Obama was born a man.

Not the first time I've heard these particular lines of bullshit but normally it's some saddo ranting on the Internet and you can tell its just some American still annoyed the black guy was president.
Michelle Obama is the most female looking black woman I have ever seen. Very beautiful woman.

If she was born a man I would have to applaud him actually for being so pretty.

I don't think we should blame concussion for that, it could well be the wrong medical term, and I'm thinking plenty of terms that aren't necessarily medical but would explain it.

Who's doing what now?

Obama is gay?

In fairness, Michelle is a bit manly alright.

A quick Google and it turns out that Barrack wrote letters saying that he jerks off about men, or something.

Not clicking, prefer to stay "uninformed" on this one.

Though A) my love letters are going to seem pretty boring by comparison if they ever get published, and more importantly B) how did he ever think that would impress a woman?

To keep it on thread, don't recall Diversity being a thing in US banks before his presidency. :whist:

Edit: Was fact checking myself and according to Wiki in reality it's Trump's fault. :LOL:

"After the election of Donald Trump and the ascent of the #MeToo and Black Lives Matter movements, Time magazine stated in 2019 that the DEI industry had "exploded" in size"

Last edited: