Club Shop Feedback Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Club Shop Feedback Thread

Yes there was a thread about this a couple of days ago. I would say these are available from the club shop.

Only just available in the shop this week and online.Same with Xmas cards.
Far too late IMO

redimps1 - 13/12/2017 10:02

Only just available in the shop this week and online.Same with Xmas cards.
Far too late IMO

Available again tomorrow on Ebay best place to buy them from.

Carnforth Imp - 14/12/2017 00:41

Do we do calendars? I used to get one years ago but haven’t seen one for ages. Sure it would be great for kids Christmas presents too.

No idea if we do a calendar or not, but I have seen the one Grimsby Town have out for 2018. It is sexually explicit however.

There is a **** on every page.

Helgy facemasks please.or at least Dorrian masks.

You are doing great work Helgy, and i reckon the masks would be a good call for end of season.

I'm very happy to receive the Imps sweatshirt for Christmas this year. My parents who did the purchasing pointed out that the only clubs listed on the Andreas Carter website are Braintree and us. Did I miss a story behind this?

Any danger of Andreas Carter getting the Club Shop stocked up in advance?! There's sure to be a massive surge in stuff in the lead up to Wembley.

Indeed Luke special shirts, hats, scarfs, flags etc all need to be readily available for our big day out.

Yeah please get it sorted ASAP before it's all that dodgy cheap crap everywhere. Some of the gash the other night that people were buying. Some people will buy any old cack.

I think i saw a fully laden transit delivering Christmas cards to the shop on Tuesday just before the Chelsea u21 game.

fill your boots lads and lasses!

Can`t wait for the unique 3 way scarves to be available in the shop prior to Wembley.

multicoloured red/green/blue......... imps/yeovil/shrews.

Every proper football fan needs one of these trophies and hopefully wears it with pride...... whilst walking down Wembley way and noshing on a 16 inch frankfurter smothered in hot mustard.

devonexlondonimp - 8/2/2018 21:56

Can`t wait for the unique 3 way scarves to be available in the shop prior to Wembley.

multicoloured red/green/blue......... imps/yeovil/shrews.

Every proper football fan needs one of these trophies and hopefully wears it with pride...... whilst walking down Wembley way and noshing on a 16 inch frankfurter smothered in hot mustard.
Is it April 1st already or am I just missing the sense of irony in this triple scarf concept? Was a 4 way version available before Tuesday and if I wait until the end of the month will there only be a 2 way version? No problem however with a winners version to be produced after April 8th! However upon examining the thrust of the comments on here I suspect only the high street costermongers will have any in stock before Christmas.

Look people in our society would buy anything if they are told they need it...look for example at the case of bottled water,the greatest retail con and source of profiteering ever delivered into the modern day retailing marketplace.

Selling 3 way scarves by contrast looks quite a sensible idea in comparison..(particularly to those who are colour blind)

They are all wearing them in Grimsby.

A complaint from me. Generally the staff in the club shop are very helpful and friendly, on the odd occasion I've been in touch. However, I recently had an experience which reflected badly on Andrea Carter rather than the shop. A fellow forum member recently contacted me to say one of his family was coming to Perth and did I want anything from the club shop that they could bring out. I was really pleased with the offer and said I'd buy an away shirt on credit card from the shop with an instruction not to post it to me, but that it would be picked up for me by a named contact.
First, I couldn't pay by credit card on the online shop and leave an instruction for collection as the site was geared to a delivery address. No problem I thought, I'll just phone the club shop, pay over the phone by credit card and leave the collection instruction with the lady. I rang the shop that evening, taking account of the 8 hour time difference, only to be told they don't accept overseas credit card payments and I'd have to contact the head office in Essex. She gave me the number and I rang, only to be told again that they don't accept credit card payments from overseas. The person did go through a rigmarole of different 'solutions' which were much more complicated and I just lost patience and said they'd just lost a sale and hung up. I appreciate the need for security, etc but I've ordered online by credit card from the club shop before without any problem, but they don't do it over the phone, despite presumably having my details on their system somewhere. Not very 21st century are they. Not impressed with their stupid system. Have to buy one when I come over for the Wembley trip.

How about a fablon type transfer you can stick on laptop cases I have a red laptop, but this would look awesome with the club crest on top.
I have a mug with the old-style crest on it, but would like other things. The laptop thing would be great. As would a 7" Tablet case - the sort that folds open into a stand. You can pick up blank ones for a few quid, so I am sure the club can do a deal on a printed one.
Also, going back to the fablon transfer thing fir laptops, how about one for the back windscreen of a car???
The lack of choice and the price of items hint of a severe need to change our marketing supplier.

If the club (or Andreas Carter) are as proactive about Wembley as they have been about promotion memorabilia don't hold your breath!

Gratzimp - 9/2/2018 08:03

How about a fablon type transfer you can stick on laptop cases I have a red laptop, but this would look awesome with the club crest on top.
I have a mug with the old-style crest on it, but would like other things. The laptop thing would be great. As would a 7" Tablet case - the sort that folds open into a stand. You can pick up blank ones for a few quid, so I am sure the club can do a deal on a printed one.
Also, going back to the fablon transfer thing fir laptops, how about one for the back windscreen of a car???
The lack of choice and the price of items hint of a severe need to change our marketing supplier.

I think some items are quite obscure though. Clothing will always sell even after it is changed for the new season. however iphone 6 cases will only sell until iphone 6 becomes old hat etc and you would need every variant and sub variant (6 plus, 6 mini) etc for each release of the iphone.

There are iphone cases with LCFC on them or Sincil Bank in the background with the back of a spectator in the foreground that you can choose the number and personalise the name etc.

I think Andreas Carter (quite rightly) follow the Gordon Ramsey model and keep the menu simple to avoid being left with loads of stuff. They need to get on top of the clothing though. Ridiculous for them to still be selling out of shirts when they now know they aren;t going to be selling 1 shirt a fortnight anymore.

I phoned the club shop up to buy a voucher but they won't let you pay on the phone, told it's for security reasons and unlike PerthImp I'm definitely in the UK. I was also told to try the online shop but I can't see any vouchers on there so that's money the club have now lost unless anyone knows where online they are?